grim22

BOF's Top 25 movies of 2015. Full list on Page 13. The forum is shiny and chrome.

Just now, TalismanRing said:

I didn't expect it to be as good as the first but it made the last two almost look good.  Poorly plotted and stupidly written, with annoying and unlikable characters indifferently and poorly acted except for the guy who played the CEO who was good and Bryce who was OK, mean spirited and goofy, and most unforgivably - lacking any sense of awe, fun, adventure, thrills, dread or tension.

1e48392d8df59bcfbc11f7decbcac7a115583915

42 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Some of these don't really need an FYC.. but

mad-max-tom-hardy-thumbs-up.gif

creed-movie.jpg?w=650

200.gif

ex-machina-gif.gif

giphy.gif

20151009-steve-jobs-michael-fassbender-k

Still need to see Star Wars and Revenant of course, as well as Love & Mercy, the Good Dinosaur, In the Heart of the Sea, Room, hateful eight, Brooklyn Joy. and some others.

I'm definitely supporting three of these movies. (The other three I haven't seen at this moment) 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

FYC

Saw the trailer a couple weeks ago and I thought it looked pretty standard, very stylish, but standard nonetheless.

Numbers, does the movie deliver more than what the trailer promises?

8 minutes ago, Goffe said:

Saw the trailer a couple weeks ago and I thought it looked pretty standard, very stylish, but standard nonetheless.

Numbers, does the movie deliver more than what the trailer promises?

If it didn't, I wouldn't have posted it.

22 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

I think the Top 25 ends up something like this:

Inside Out wins with Star Wars and Mad Max rounding out the Top 3.

4-10 will consist of (in no particular order) Creed, The Martian, Spotlight, Hateful Eight, Joy, The Revenant, and Bridge of Spies

11-15 will consist of (in no particular order) Mission Impossible, Pitch Perfect, Carol, Steve Jobs, and Kingsman

16-20 will consist of (in no particular order) Jurassic World, Ex Machina, Ant-Man, Mockingjay, and Room

20-25 will consist of (in no particular order) The Good Dinosaur, Brooklyn, Age of Ultron, It Follows, and POINT BREAK

Edited to add Ex Machina and It Follows

I think our work here is done. Grim can probably just wrap things up now to save time before he leaves.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Jack Nevada said:

FYC

beachboysloveandmercy-xlarge.jpg

Love & Mercy (Bill Pohland)

maxresdefault.jpg

The End of the Tour (James Ponsoldt)

I'm sad that I never saw The End of the Tour in theaters. Love and Mercy was good, but I'm not sure it'd make the top 25 of 2015 movies I've seen so far, and there's a few still to go I think would definitely push it out.

Edited by Wrath

14 hours ago, Films said:

Brooklyn to hopefully make the list, probably my favourite movie this year :wub:

Im hoping to see it this weekend. Everyone I know whose seen it has raved.

Edited by Wrath
  • Like 1