Orestes

Netflix Original: Marvel's Iron Fist | Season 2 Available Now

So I skipped season 1 and decided to watch season 2 because I liked the trailer and it's getting good wom. I've seen Defenders and didn't like Danny in that much. He was better in Luke Cage season 2 though.

- Danny was ok in this but it feels like Coleen should be the main character. She gets just as much screen-time, is the better character overall and has better fight scenes throughout the season. Really feels like they want to go this direction (especially what happens in the final 2 episodes) but are forced to keep Danny around because of comic book accuracy or wtv. 

- Davos was a good villain with a nice backstory.  I liked the actor too. He's a better IronFist than Danny too.

- Mary/Walker was a great addition as a villain/anti-hero. Most intriguing character going forward. 

- Misty Knight was great in this. Her and Coleen are great together. 

- Rest of the cast were good but didn't connect as much since I skipped season 1. 

- I enjoyed most of the fight scenes aside from the fact the IronFist shock wave move gets old pretty fast. 

- Intro is the worst of the marvel netflix shows.

7/10