POTUS 2020

STAR WARS PREDICTION CONTEST. Winners Announced

By the way No Prisoners, how much did your watch cost?  And can I have some coffee?

OW prediction:  265 million

Domestic total:  925 million

WW total:  2.65 billion.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, No Prisoners said:

I've been tracking blockbusters since Jaws, when the term "blockbuster" incidentally came into common use. I then tracked Star Wars all summer and beyond in 77 to see it beat Jaws. Here we are 40 years later and apparently I'm not the only one tracking anymore, as I once thought before Al Gore invented the internet. I've seen Jaws 20 times, its one of my favorites. As the target audience(12 year old boy in 77), Star Wars put me to sleep and haven't watched another since. Scyfy just isn't my thing, but I still like tracking and predicting it regardless.  Apply your predicting prowess of BO to stocks and you can make living like I did on wall street, retire before 50 and go live in Costa Rica:) 

There is a lot of talk of 150m OW to 300m. 700m Dom to 1B+ and 1.5B WW to lofty Avatar numbers. Put it in writing here and I'll post it on a spread sheet. We can then track each other as the numbers come in and you can earn bragging right over your friends and enemas.

Winner for Opening Weekend will receive a Silver Account

Winner for Domestic Total will receive a Premium Account

Winner for World Wide Total will receive a Gold Account

Second in all categories will win a set of plastic steak knives. I hope at least 25% of you youngsters have seen this movie from which this quote derives. My kind of movie to watch, but not fun to track BO.

Third, well, you're fired! (same movie, not a Trump quote) No wall street, No early retirement, No tropical paradise ticas for you! Good luck!

If we ask your name is it Fuck You?

• Like 5

This is awesome man, Kudos to you.  Even though I already have a gold I love a competition so here it goes (if I win silver or gold you can give to 2nd place, if I win premium then sweet!) :

OW: $227.5m

Dom: $755.5m

WW: $2.255b

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, baumer said:

By the way No Prisoners, how much did your watch cost?  And can I have some coffee?

Holy shit Baumer!

Had no idea you decided to hop on the crazy train too! Last I saw you were still saying 600 was more than high enough. At any rate, welcome aboard, we have cookies. :D

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Holy shit Baumer!

Had no idea you decided to hop on the crazy train too! Last I saw you were still saying 600 was more than high enough. At any rate, welcome aboard, we have cookies. :D

It's kind of like Han at the end of SW, he just finally gets on board and joins the rebel alliance.  Eventually, you just have to do what is right.

• Like 8

Alrighty. I'm abstaining from the prizes but here is my predict.

Domestic Ow = 237.7m

Domestic total = 883.9m

International Total = 1,703.1m

Worldwide = 2,587m

Oh and....

Australian OW = 26.8m AUD (approx 20m USD)

Australian Total = 82.5m AUD (approx 59m USD)

(That would be #2 all time in Australia)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

3 hours ago, baumer said:

It cost more than your Hyundai and coffee is for Gold Account winners only! Oh btw, its Mr F U

Nice prediction, thought you were the cautious type

65% OS? a new SW record. Ill let china know you need the help...

ABC

For those of you not familiar with Alec Baldwins scene stealer in Glen Garry Glen Ross, here's the clip.

"Cause we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know first prize is a Cadillac El Dorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired.

Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?

Dave Moss: Yeah.

Blake: That watch costs more than you car

Dave Moss: What's your name?

Blake: Fuck you. That's my name. You know why, mister? You drove a Hyundai to get here. I drove an eighty-thousand dollar BMW. THAT'S my name.

Edited by No Prisoners
  • Like 3