#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

The legs will be as short as Maz Kanata's. 

We might as well just blow this thing and go home.

Evacuate? In our moment of triumph? I think you overestimate Avatar's chances!

• Like 10

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

LOL so this is Potter-level frontloaded. How completely not shocking.

I mean, is anyone actually surprised by this? This thing was always going to be insanely frontloaded. This isn't a typical December release, nobody is holding off until next weekend to see it to complete their shopping.

33 minutes ago, Jay Salahi said:

I'll just say this, my Dads side of the family is ALL going Christmas night. The next day my Mom's side of the family is ALL going. 

Harry Potter didn't have two big groups of people going ranging from ages 13 - 74 going to see it a week later. 

The legs will be there people. 

• Like 4

@WrathOfHan EXPLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. I won't even bother to go full crazy here.

Spoiler

So the super ancient alien that will kill us all is a SPIRIT THAT ENTERS A HUMAN BODY AND CAN EASILY BE STOPPED?!?!?! AND WHY DID COULSON LEAVE HIS HAND ON THE OTHER PLANET?!?!?

I hope they change Ward's voice a bit. Make it super evil or something, idk. This will just be a normal Ward villain season. Don't bullshit me that he is a super alien now. 

I swear this show goes out of his way just to fuck with me. I fucking swear. 

• Like 2

Just now, CJ Ren said:

@WrathOfHan EXPLAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN. I won't even bother to go full crazy here.

Hide contents

So the super ancient alien that will kill us all is a SPIRIT THAT ENTERS A HUMAN BODY AND CAN EASILY BE STOPPED?!?!?! AND WHY DID COULSON LEAVE HIS HAND ON THE OTHER PLANET?!?!?

I swear this show goes out of his way just to fuck with me. I fucking swear. 

Just be glad Fitz and Simmons are happily ever after

:lol: 
  • Like 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Hidden Content

Spoiler

No more dude from other planet bullshit. I am super glad about that. Nothing can stand in the way of Fitz-Simmons. 

But seriously, Ward as an alien will change nothing from the usual villain Ward. Nothing :kitschjob: 

Honestly, Lash is a bigger threat than super ancient alien Ward. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Jay Salahi said:

Harry Potter didn't have two big groups of people going ranging from ages 13 - 74 going to see it a week later. 

The legs will be there people. 

It's probably gonna drop around 40% next weekend taking Thursday previews out. Insane frontloading + it's going to see some screen cuts as the insane demand will no longer there and will have to make room for no less than 5 new movies to share space with.