#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

7 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

All women want a man to provide since the dawn of time, so become un broke because all women want gold sooner or later. no ring no vag

I edited previous post. and mentioned to Watch swingers and crazy stupid love for pointers

another thing you can do is work 3 jobs, save every dollar for a couple years and move to cuba. 10-20k can go a long way and a woman will love you if you buy her a $3 dinner. Buy a house in the country for 2k, make babies, grow tobacco. and follow box office.

I know a guy that was going thru a nasty divorce, his wife was driving him up a wall wit her attorney, he withdrew 25k and disappeared to cuba, he hasn't been back. He is MIA in America and living on a farm with a 22 year old hottie. Hillarious

All women... = BS

Too many = yes.

Too many get teached from an small age on to lean on males, to depend on those.

The ones who didn't get raised in that way and I know are definitivly not acting in that way. And at least some of the others also.

• Like 1

Just now, terrestrial said:

All women... = BS

Too many = yes.

Too many get teached from an small age on to lean on males, to depend on those.

The ones who didn't get raised in that way and I know are definitivly not acting in that way. And at least some of the others also.

Its innate. Its in there lurking and will sooner or later show itself.

nat Geo did a study

women were shown picture of 3 men. a nerd, a normal looking guy, and a model and they were rated as you would expect 4-5 for nerd, 6-7 normal, 8-10 model.

then they added their income to the bottom of the photo. nerd 250k, normal 60k, model 20k. the nerds went up 2 points, the model dropped 2 points. The money tricked their brains. Its like misdirection and the illusion works.

Don't hate the player, hate the game

what the fuck happened to this thread

26 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

All women want a man to provide since the dawn of time, so become un broke because all women want gold sooner or later. no ring no vag

I edited previous post. and mentioned to Watch swingers and crazy stupid love for pointers

another thing you can do is work 3 jobs, save every dollar for a couple years and move to cuba. 10-20k can go a long way and a woman will love you if you buy her a $3 dinner. Buy a house in the country for 2k, make babies, grow tobacco. and follow box office.

I know a guy that was going thru a nasty divorce, his wife was driving him up a wall wit her attorney, he withdrew 25k and disappeared to cuba, he hasn't been back. He is MIA in America and living on a farm with a 22 year old hottie. Hillarious

8 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

nat Geo did a study

women were shown picture of 3 men. a nerd, a normal looking guy, and a model and they were rated as you would expect 4-5 for nerd, 6-7 normal, 8-10 model.

then they added their income to the bottom of the photo. nerd 250k, normal 60k, model 20k. the nerds went up 2 points, the model dropped 2 points. The money tricked their brains. Its like misdirection and the illusion works.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Gitesh is saying around 35-37 I think 

Sources tell me MON heading to mid 30s for . All-time high for a MON. Cume would surge to about $285M.

Its an epic number 

The movie doesn't deserve it, way overrated. Good  movie but not amazing like die hards make it out to be. Kylo was a shit villain in my opinion. 

20 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

nat Geo did a study

1. a study not done by scientist is worthless

2. a study done by scientists done in a way not getting women out of very different cultures and styles of raising up is in connection with this example worthless too

I wouldn't partake in a magazine's, TV-Magazine, or... other media related study at all (and the most people I know would neither), hence the worthlessness of such studies too as a 3rd point as generalizing result.

I do hate the game.

The game that let's society speak down on women in high positions in a devalueing way, tells girls about certain professions, behavior, hobbies, sports,... are not for girls, that trains girls for aiming for a wedding as The Goal, instead of aiming for a good education as basis for a good profession and the life after the wedding (as in not as a housewife/housekeeper, but realistic and self-confident) and so on

And to raise males able to cook, clean and wash too, giving examples to children in a conscious way, truely share the household load between partners

Btw, I am face-blind, I still do not know what 'beautiful' even means = I wouldn't even react to 'models'  as a possibility. According to some of my female RL contacts they differ between eye-candy and possible partner consciously, so how they would answer if taking even part of those kind of tests, and ho they would act in a RL situation isn't the same according to them.

I am guessing also some males would like a young one for a ride, but not all would want to spend / share a longer time with someone considerable younger / inmature, or do you really think ALL males are thinking the same?

But I do react to open minded males, that do not react irritated, whilst learning I am (then) earning more then them or have a way higher position (again: then, now I am working different jobs, all part time, including one high hours needed voluntarly/unpaid one)....

Edited by terrestrial
grammar mistake
  • Like 1

All? its never all. Just the way it is most of the time for most people.

I followed box office, collected coins, I was nerdy as a kid, great at math and studying how systems worked. I was withdrawn, didn't fit in. I wanted to change that.

I studied the patterns of the stock market and the dating game. I conquered them both. Its been a lot of fun. Period. I have no regrets and I still enjoy tracking BO 40 years later.

Edited by No Prisoners

1 hour ago, No Prisoners said:

nat Geo did a study

holly-ellenbogen-stop-sign.gif

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Those are awfully ambitious numbers. I mean, I guess it's stupid to count SW out, but they seem way high, especially this Monday and Wednesday.

Monday just hit. Don't underestimate the juggernaut.:P

2 hours ago, Sagemode87 said:

The movie doesn't deserve it, way overrated. Good  movie but not amazing like die hards make it out to be. Kylo was a shit villain in my opinion. 

Avatar didn't deserve 760m. Transformers didn't deserve 400n, the dark knight did not deserve 533m, the averages did not deserve 617m, and Jurassic world did not deserve 650m. You can say that about any film. Some films make too much and some should make more. 

Edited by Darth Dexter of Hoth

I'm using all of this in every future Tinder conversation.

• Like 1