#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

I wonder, if everybody had to come up with updated guesses at TFA's final domestic gross, what the average would be. Now that we have the benefit of the great reviews and the unbelievable early numbers. I'd have to guess around 875-950 million.

Edited by mikeymichael
  • Like 1

I was anticipating at least $50 million for the previews after witnessing the mad scene at the theatre last night, but I still feel like the preview number and whatever the Friday total ends up being both leave me in need of picking my jaw up from the floor. Absolutely astonishing!

7 minutes ago, mikeymichael said:

I wonder, if everybody had to come up with updated guesses at TFA's final domestic gross, what the average would be. Now that we have the benefit of the great reviews and the unbelievable early numbers. I'd have to guess around 875-950 million.

1 billion or bust.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

should we be in dark and gritty mode?

Just like it was meant to be by our God Nolan. 

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

It was on pace for 360M+ OW earlier and now it'll be lucky to do 260M

It is gonna break the OW record by at least 40M :lol:

• Like 1