AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

1 minute ago, stuart360 said:

Well i was half joking but if they wanted to bring Han back, could they without it being beyond the realms of possibility (like his body fell in lava or something)?.

I just feel like a lot of hardcore fans won't like this.

actually there is a chance he might be alive

you dont see him dying.. he gets stabbed (not in his heart and falls) they could easily show in the next one he was picked up by a ship and saved before the planet goes boom boom

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Wars said:

actually there is a chance he might be alive

you dont see him dying.. he gets stabbed (not in his heart and falls) they could easily show in the next one he was picked up by a ship and saved before the planet goes boom boom

It will be interesting what they do with the next film IF the no.1 complaint with this film from the fans is that they killed Han off.

1 minute ago, John Wars said:

ps.. whats your rating for this movie

Just now, stuart360 said:

It will be interesting what they do with the next film IF the no.1 complaint with this film from the fans is that they killed Han off.

A-/B+

Han won't be back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Haha said:

Best of the new trio?

For me it is

Rey>>>>Poe>Finn

same here

3 minutes ago, Haha said:

5/10 not good or bad

only a 5/10.. neutral.. really, you had high expectations? :P

Edited by John Wars

6 minutes ago, John Wars said:
7 minutes ago, John Wars said:

same here

only a 5/10.. neutral.. really, you had high expectations? :P

same here

only a 5/10.. you really didnt like it :P

I was got exaktly what I was expecting

1 hour ago, Cochofles said:

As a fan, I thought he went out like a bitch. Sad end for the coolest character in the Galaxy...

He most certainly did not go out like a bitch.  He went out face to face with his son, a very powerful and unstable Sith Lord, while trying to turn him back to the good side.  

I thought it was a good death.  

• Like 12

9 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:

He most certainly did not go out like a bitch.  He went out face to face with his son, a very powerful and unstable Sith Lord, while trying to turn him back to the good side.  

I thought it was a good death.  

i also thought it was good death and then i read her post and was like.. hmm she is kinda right about it .. maybe he shouldnt have died like that..

good thing iam gonna watch it tomorrow again, might be able to form my own opinion then :P