AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

1 minute ago, John Marston said:

the sad thing is we will never see the original three interact together again ever now. 

Well the movie is a lot like ANH as it is, so let s try new dynamics here.

I was right about so many things.

Rey being the Jedi.

Luke being the Mcguffin.

Han having troubles to make it to Ep VIII.

The movie being a ANH/ASB best of.

This movie will BKB worst nightmare.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, John Wars said:

i also thought it was good death and then i read her post and was like.. hmm she is kinda right about it .. maybe he shouldnt have died like that..

good thing iam gonna watch it tomorrow again, might be able to form my own opinion then :P

It looks like Cocho only saw the screenshot and is making a lot of assumptions.  Context is everything and honestly, is anyone really surprised?  As soon as he called out to him, I knew it was the end for him.  He would try to do it again, I guarantee. 

I do like that they named him Ben.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

Well the movie is a lot like ANH as it is, so let s try new dynamics here.

I was right about so many things.

Rey being the Jedi.

Luke being the Mcguffin.

Han having troubles to make it to Ep VIII.

The movie being a ANH/ASB best of.

This movie will BKB worst nightmare.

Yeah, BKB has been saying how awful it would be if Luke was only in it at the very end and I'm curious how he'll react to that.  I'm perfectly fine with it, I think it was ballsy and saves something for the next one.  Leaves you wanting to see more, which is always a good thing. 

• Like 3

Just now, redfirebird2008 said:

Well...the Han thing is gonna be divisive with fans. Curious to see how the GA reacts. Probably more lenient like the critics.

I don't see it being divisive at all, but maybe that's because my fanaticism with Star Wars is long past.  If it turns out that it is, then Star Wars fans are the worst.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:
6 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:

It looks like Cocho only saw the screenshot and is making a lot of assumptions.  Context is everything and honestly, is anyone really surprised?  As soon as he called out to him, I knew it was the end for him.  He would try to do it again, I guarantee. 

the thing his death didnt have the emotional impact on me it should have had when i saw han dying

i heard ppl laughing in the theater when his name was called

such an average name i heard them say

1 minute ago, Darth Rallax said:

Yeah, BKB has been saying how awful it would be if Luke was only in it at the very end and I'm curious how he'll react to that.  I'm perfectly fine with it, I think it was ballsy and saves something for the next one.  Leaves you wanting to see more, which is always a good thing. 

I mean he's like 8 seconds in the movie total !

Yep there s a reason he s not on the poster, a very good one !

• Like 1

the thing his death didnt have the emotional impact on me it should have had when i saw han dying

i heard ppl laughing in the theater when his name was called

such an average name i heard them say

It didn't have an emotional impact on me either, I saw it coming, but I found myself holding my breath waiting for it to happen.  Then it happened, and he touched his face, and that was real sweet.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:

lol yeah.. again some tears are going to be shed.. its a good thing tho that saved him for the next movies..

they could have show 1 action scene of him tho

It didn't have an emotional impact on me either, I saw it coming, but I found myself holding my breath waiting for it to happen.  Then it happened, and he touched his face, and that was real sweet.

yeah when he was turning back so easy, i was like bye bye han, your going to get stabbed..

2 minutes ago, John Wars said:

lol yeah.. again some tears are going to be shed.. its a good thing tho that saved him for the next movies..

they could have show 1 action scene of him tho

I fully expected him to show up, like he felt a tremor in the Force as Rey was going off, and then do some bad ass stuff.  But, I'm glad he didn't and Rey got to hold her own and save the day and I'm extremely happy about that.

Rey :wub::wub:, I'm seriously crushing on her.

Edited by Darth Rallax
  • Like 2

I fully expected him to show up, like he felt a tremor in the Force as Rey was going off, and then do some bad ass stuff.  But, I'm glad he didn't Rey got to hold her own and save the day and I'm extremely happy about that.

Rey :wub::wub:, I'm seriously crushing on her.

yeah rey was. good. it was lol tho, how she mastered the force and could even fight ren on her own without training..

and all the characters suddenly all caring for each other even tho they met like 5 min ago, so forced, so scripted :D

and we met might even get a love story worse then ep 1-3.. that would be achievement on its own

but rey :wub:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darth Rallax said:

Captain Phasma got the short end of the stick, but I'm extremely glad all the villains are still alive.  That's another thing it has going for it in a major way.

i didnt know who she was.. but ppl were going crazy about her

• Like 1

yeah rey was. good. it was lol tho, how she mastered the force and could even fight ren on her own without training..

and all the characters suddenly all caring for each other even tho they met like 5 min ago, so forced, so scripted :D

and we met might even get a love story worse then ep 1-3.. that would be achievement on its own

but rey :wub:

Oh no.  The possible relationship between Rey and Finn is already way more natural and believable than Anakin and Padme.  They actually have chemistry.

• Like 9

Oh no.  The possible relationship between Rey and Finn is already way more natural and believable than Anakin and Padme.  They actually have chemistry.

have to disagree here.. i didnt feel it yet.. 

if they are going for a love story between the 2 of them.. i hope we get alot of more development between the 2 of them in the next movie..

the love story i have with my PC is better then anakin and padme :P