AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Luke was able to use the Force in the OT without training.

He didn't have a lightsaber fight though.

The Force helped guide Luke but he wasn't doing mind tricks and Force pulls all of a sudden like someone flicked a switch. Eh, maybe Ren's treatment when she was being interrogated WAS that switch. It's not that big of a deal...

• Like 1

Just now, Elessar said:

The Force helped guide Luke but he wasn't doing mind tricks and Force pulls all of a sudden like someone flicked a switch. Eh, maybe Ren's treatment when she was being interrogated WAS that switch. It's not that big of a deal...

There's a deleted scene in which BB-8 tells her all about Midichlorians.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Elessar said:

You loose.

Luke is moving the lightsaber in the intro of Empire & has a Force moment to do the one in a million shot without tech assistance in ANH.

Not a fight, but channelling the Force he did without meeting Yoda.

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I'm curious, what do people think I think? :ph34r: 

Actually I was thinking about this this morning looking whether you or Baumer had already posted a reaction.

I came to the conclusion that you will not be impressed but not hate it either.

Edited by ShouldIBeHere
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I'm curious, what do people think I think? :ph34r: 

We've agreed on quite a few blockbusters recently, so I'm going to go with... an adequate blockbuster that satisfactorily if unspectacularly kicks off a new SW era. 

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

You loose.

Luke is moving the lightsaber in the intro of Empire & has a Force moment to do the one in a million shot without tech assistance in ANH.

Not a fight, but channelling the Force he did without meeting Yoda.

Like i said the Force helped guide Luke in ANH. And Empire is a whole movie later. He haven't met Yoda yet but Obiwan wasn't a bad teacher either.

6 minutes ago, Hatebox said:

We've agreed on quite a few blockbusters recently, so I'm going to go with... an adequate blockbuster that satisfactorily if unspectacularly kicks off a new SW era. 

This would be my bet as well.

Edited by Elessar
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Elessar said:

This.

Sounds like you saw a movie about accounting.

If you didn't have the feels about the characters main beats, the perception of the movie will be different for you I guess.

Like I never felt anything in all 3 Hobbit movies so boredom was strong even though the spectacle was there.