AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

On 12/17/2015, 10:38:35, stuart360 said:

Just saw the film, oh boy.

There are good points like the acting is better than the prequels. Rey is a brilliant character. Finn is also a decent character but some of his dialogue is cringeworthy like when he's shooting down tie-fighters and is talking smack lol. Also i liked his character but i don't get what the point of his character was, its almost like they added him for the sake of it.

The point of his character is that he is the love interest to Rey's protagonist.

On 12/17/2015, 11:21:05, CoolioD1 said:

they hyped up captain phasma a bit too much. what a nothing character that turned out to be. literally like four scenes of just standing around. it's like the bobba fett thing of 'cool costume and nothing else' but x10.

I was really surprised about this. Why cast such a good actress for a nothing role?

I kept expecting to see her in one of the battle scenes and nothing lol.  They could've cast a no-name actor for that role.

Edited by eddyxx

I liked the movie. Like ALOT. But as a Whedon fan boy, I just wanna say since they get compared alot. Whedon would've made a way more original story and took more risks. @Cochofles , you can keep your J.J. away from Firefly/Serenity, ok? J.J. would just remake Out Of Gas. :apocalypse:

Edited by eddyxx

On 12/17/2015, 1:35:12, boomboom234 said:

[IMG]

This looks like something from 4chan. Also it is inacccurate in how Rey gets off the planet and excludes Finn from the story.

Edited by eddyxx
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

We know what Plaguis looks like?

Darth Plagueis (in the original pre-wipe canon) was a Muun. We saw one in Clones:

latest?cb=20150831222225

Since the Darth Plagueis novel is now decanonized, he technically does not have a canon species at the moment.

Edited by Dr 3va2an
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, eddyxx said:

The point of his character is that he is the love interest to Rey's protagonist.

Hopefully not. That would be too predictable and not so exciting since they've already "liked" each other.

Rey and Kylo would be far more interesting..

Edited by KATCH-22

• Community Manager
8 hours ago, Klingo said:

Also Rey fights like the Emperor does in her fighting style.

Oh, that's interesting. I know everyone has jumped to the obvious conclusion that Rey is Luke's daughter. Makes sense, is probably right. I, on the other hand, will take the conclusion that she's secretly the Emperor's daughter we never knew he had (and why would we, it's not like we knew the Emperor's life in the OT).

4 hours ago, Hatebox said:

Han coming back as a non-ghost after being stabbed by a lightsaber and falling thousands of feet would be really stupid.

But then, I'd never put it past blockbuster filmmakers to do something stupid.

Han coming back as a force ghost would be stupid too.

2 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

O usly di no one is going to play tf2fhis. that young han solo movie ain't gonna be a de-aged Harrison.

Come on lol

Tjats Completely different. Thats young han Solo....