• worst!

2 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

ESB 9/10

ANH 8/10

ROTJ 6,5/10

ROTS 5,5/10

AOTC 4/10

TFA tied up with TPM. Near 0/10.

Those latter two really maddened me during first vision for different reasons.

Come on, man, there's no way The Force Awakens is 0/10. That's a blatant Squaremaster-like trolljob. I know you're mad TFA buttfucked Avatar's domestic record, but have some pride, man. :)

• Like 5

On 16/01/2016 at 1:26 AM, The Dark Alfred said:

I honestly can't take anyone's list seriously who puts TFA ahead of ANH. I know that occasionally a remake is better than the original, but come on now.

Well it is a better film technically 

4 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

ESB 9/10

ANH 8/10

ROTJ 6,5/10

ROTS 5,5/10

AOTC 4/10

Those latter two really maddened me during first vision for different reasons

See this is why you can't trust black people 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Stingray said:

Come on, man, there's no way The Force Awakens is 0/10. That's a blatant Squaremaster-like trolljob. I know you're mad TFA buttfucked Avatar's domestic record, but have some pride, man. :)

I don't give a crap TFA beats Avatar because USA is not the center of the world. TFA couldn't beat Avatar worldwide in spite of the relentless Disney propaganda overcrowding the market for months. I'd rather be the King of the world than (Kylo) wren of the USA.

TFA was a giant corporate buttplug of pandering nostalgia-fest passing as a new movie. A 2 hours commercial that absolutely refuses the notion of novelty, innovation, creativity and taking risks for blatant demagogic purposes, so obsessed with its own navel re-enacting and quoting an old (better) movie beats per beats for the sake of it at every corner instead of telling its own story. You're prone to bitch about Marvel assembly line because you think it makes you edgy but rave about this assembly line product that has been focused group to death to sell you a simulacra of comfort blanket, that's how Disney see Starwars fans, like gullible manchildren that'd fork a fortune to live forever in their teenage bubble where movies are memorabilia toys and nothing is ever challenged nor propelled because "Same ole" is the new black for this generation. I'm not the one to re-examine where my "pride" lies.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Jessie said:

See this is why you can't trust black people 

When your lot try to fix on a light bulb, you call an electrician, then kick his ass out of the basement because he is polish and then throw the bulb all away because it is made in China then blame bloody taxes. Your lot are paragon of nastiness and treachery. (I guess it still hurt down there after being buttfucked by Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and now Theresa May in a row. But, as a Deadpool fanboy, you're going to enjoy that last one, angel...).

Edited by dashrendar44

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

I don't give a crap TFA beats Avatar because USA is not the center of the world. TFA couldn't beat Avatar worldwide in spite of the relentless Disney propaganda overcrowding the market for months. I'd rather be the King of the world than (Kylo) wren of the USA.

TFA was a giant corporate buttplug of pandering nostalgia-fest passing as a new movie. A 2 hours commercial that absolutely refuses the notion of novelty, innovation, creativity and taking risks for blatant demagogic purposes, so obsessed with its own navel re-enacting and quoting an old (better) movie beats per beats for the sake of it at every corner instead of telling its own story. You're prone to bitch about Marvel assembly line because you think it makes you edgy but rave about this assembly line product that has been focused group to death to sell you a simulacra of comfort blanket, that's how Disney see Starwars fans, like gullible manchildren that'd fork a fortune to live forever in their teenage bubble where movies are memorabilia toys and nothing is ever challenged nor propelled because "Same ole" is the new black for this generation. I'm not the one to re-examine where my "pride" lies.

You got me, "edgy" is what I'm going for. ;)

And yes, I do complain about Marvel at times producing what are to me boring and bland Happy Meals, but I don't think I have ever given one of their movies less than a 5. They are after all competently made, as is The Force Awakens, even if it is stuck in the past and doesn't bring anything new to the table. And fyi, I did criticize TFA for essentially being a remake of A New Hope from the get-go.

Also, next time you pull any shit, I'm gonna have to stick a yellow cab up your fat ass.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dashrendar44 said:

When your lot try to fix on a light bulb, you call an electrician, then kick his ass out of the basement because he is polish and then throw the bulb all away because it is made in China then blame bloody taxes. Your lot are paragon of nastiness and treachery. (I guess it still hurt down there after being buttfucked by Nigel Farage, Boris Johnson and now Theresa May in a row. But, as a Deadpool fanboy, you're going to enjoy that last one, angel...).

Hey what's wrong with deadpool?

42 minutes ago, The Stingray said:

You got me, "edgy" is what I'm going for. ;)

And yes, I do complain about Marvel at times producing what are to me boring and bland Happy Meals, but I don't think I have ever given one of their movies less than a 5. They are after all competently made, as is The Force Awakens, even if it is stuck in the past and doesn't bring anything new to the table. And fyi, I did criticize TFA for essentially being a remake of A New Hope from the get-go.

Also, next time you pull any shit, I'm gonna have to stick a yellow cab up your fat ass.

Hooray for settling down for average rehash, I guess.

Bitch, be cool.

12 hours ago, dashrendar44 said:

ESB 9/10

ANH 8/10

ROTJ 6,5/10

ROTS 5,5/10

AOTC 4/10

Those latter two really maddened me during first vision for different reasons.

Jeez, I knew TFA was divisive but this is just a whole new level.

I think my life would be in danger if I told you that I rank TFA up there with ANH as the best Star Wars movies.

Oh wait, I just told you :ph34r:

• Like 1