CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

2 minutes ago, spizzer said:

I follow the NBA pretty hardcore (like a lot more hardcore than BO), enough that I don't fit into any team's fanbase anymore.  I'm usually juggling as many games as I can during the RS.  I follow the Wizards about as much as any other team.

Not much into the others, but most of my extended family are obviously Skins fans.

I'm kinda the same as you with the NBA. Not following the league as much this season though, outside the Wiz and T-Wolves (Wiggins!). The one DC team I don't care for is the Skins. Happy if they win, don't really care if they lose. Caps and Nats destroy me every year. I don't know why I watch.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

I do have to wonder.....if Disney wants Force Awakens to beat Avatar WW-wise.......shouldn't they re-release it in theaters again?

Just for them to say..."Our movie is the highest grosser of all time now!"

They could do it if they want to.

Disney doesn't care about records and round numbers.

• Like 5

Haven't been to this site since the Frozen days.....but wanted everyone to know that I'm in my seat to see SW7 for the second time. The two 7pm 2Ds are sold out here and the 3Ds around 7pm are at 85%. My showing looks to be around 75%.

40 Million Tuesday!!

• Like 9

I know that most of you know this but Disney did not buy Lucasfilm just so they could make money off the movies. What they make on the movies is going to pale in comparison to what they make off the merchandise. Making 2 billion in profit or three billion in profit or half a billion in profit is going to be nothing compared to all of the BB eights and r2d2's and all kinds of other s*** that they will sell and make millions off of.

• Like 11

13 minutes ago, tokila said:

what did you have yesterday?

22 out of 62 showings

sunday was 29 out of 79 showings

saturday was 27 out of 86 showings

friday was 29 out of 81 showings

previews were 37 out of 61 showings

There may have been more sellouts on any given day do to walk up business, I only tracked confirmed sellouts.

Edited by B J
  • Like 1

Just now, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

I am so sorry... But hey, the march for 6-76 must go on!

Sixers are going to win 4 games this season and still won't get the #1 pick. Life is futile, joy is an illusion

2 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

I know that most of you know this but Disney did not buy Lucasfilm just so they could make money off the movies. What they make on the movies is going to pale in comparison to what they make off the merchandise. Making 2 billion in profit or three billion in profit or half a billion in profit is going to be nothing compared to all of the BB eights and r2d2's and all kinds of other s*** that they will sell and make millions off of.

I read that Disney could make 8 billion off TFA alone, from merchandising combined with the box office, home market and tv rights.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

The Billions they make off the movies is nothing compared to the .... Millions they make off merch?  :blink:

• Like 2

Just now, Jayhawk the Hutt said:

I am so sorry... But hey, the march for 6-76 must go on!

Sixers are going to win 4 games this season and still won't get the #1 pick. Life is futile, joy is an illusion

Let's talk about the RAW SEXUAL THRILL I get from watching Philly teams suck.

• Like 5