CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

2 minutes ago, Rth said:

Well that's fucked up you can't reply to post in  weekend  thread seeing its now moved to numbers & data (which didn't realized you can post anything once its in there)

We are all here waiting for you God Rth :ph34r:

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Chewy said:

People on the internet getting super mad about a black actress being cast as Hermione in a play they'll never watch is so very, very, very internet

15 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

Don't even have to include the "in a play" part and you'd be completely right. It's pretty gross behavior.

I wonder if the situation were reversed what people would think? If Hermoine were black in the movies, and a white actress were cast to play Hermione for this play. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, redfirebird2008 said:

Have y'all made any progress in giving RTH's account some kind of color or indicator so we know when Noctis is trolling? I think Andy mentioned this the other day.

We haven't done it because I don't think it's necessary. In order to change your account name, you need a paid account. Rth's is free, so any imposter would have a color associated with their name.

TL;DR - If you see Rth with a paid account color, it ain't him.

• Like 3