CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

Coolest looking Sith:

1. Darth Maul

DarthMaulWallpaper.jpg

2. Darth Vader

vader-red.jpg

3. Kylo Ren

kylo-ren.jpg?w=600

At the Bottom somewhere: Count Dooku(Darth Something...Tyrannasaurus I think...I think they mentioned it like once)

Count-Dooku-christopher-lee-2509352-1024

(R.I.P. Christopher...I still love you)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, DarthArachnid!™ said:

Coolest looking Sith:

1. Darth Maul

DarthMaulWallpaper.jpg

2. Darth Vader

vader-red.jpg

3. Kylo Ren

kylo-ren.jpg?w=600

At the Bottom somewhere: Count Dooku(Darth Something...Tyrannasaurus I think...I think they mentioned it like once)

Count-Dooku-christopher-lee-2509352-1024

I remember seeing Darth Maul for the first time thinking he was going to be this big bad ass

Only for him to have like, 3 scenes in the movie.

• Like 2

You know how CJohn always wants the theater drop record to fall? Well his wish might happen soon because almost every single theater around me is dropping In the Heart of the Sea this weekend. It won't even make $25M in total. Bye bye, bunch of WB executives after such a terrible 2015.

P.S. can someone start a Sisters thread in the review section? I'm seeing it tonight.

Imagine if the prequels weren't shit.  Christopher Lee being a big villain in the 2 most successful franchises in the last 30 years. 

Who the fuck wastes Christopher Lee?  Way to go George.

And RIP my friend.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

Just now, tokila said:

what time do the very early reports come in? I thought yesterday we had a matinee report by now

Usually not until very late but the numbers are historic so they'll be reported earlier

1 minute ago, tokila said:

what time do the very early reports come in? I thought yesterday we had a matinee report by now

There is no consistent time. Usually Deadline and the trades don't give reports on early weekday matinees -- yesterday was an exception. If we're lucky, Rth or Gitesh will drop an estimate sometime this evening.