Plain Old Tele

Wednesday Star Wars TFA ACTUALS - 38,022,183

If it does increase Avatar like this weekend, and I don't think it will, but if it does, you are looking at a total of about 850 mill by January 3rd......it's...I just.....I can't wrap my head around this at all.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Well, colour me a little hesitant calling a weekend with an Avatar like multiplier.  This has to slow down eventually....it can't keep this pace up.  Seriously, this is nuts.

I wouldn't be surprised.  Reactions at my theater during key moments of the film were insane.  It was hard reading the opening text on my Thursday night showing because of how wild my theater was as soon as STAR WARS came up.  When I saw it again last night it was similar.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

So... Is my SW7 over SW original run adjusted club absolute insanity anymore?

I would still have to say yes at this point. EP7 is still $1 billion+ away from that. If we're at $750 million by January 3rd, I'll possibly revise my thought process lolol

Just now, Phil in the Blank said:

Saw the title of this thread and said out loud: "No way, No fucking way." GF looked at me like i was crazy and then I explained why I said it and now she says I am crazy.

lol

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, druv10 Maul said:

That drop seems fair , Friday number is going to be ungodly. Potentially, 56-60M, 68-70M Sat, 58-60M Sun for 182-190M weekend.:ohmyzod:

I want to see it take the Saturday record... in its second weekend. Just for a laugh. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Phil in the Blank said:

Saw the title of this thread and said out loud: "No way, No fucking way." GF looked at me like i was crazy and then I explained why I said it and now she says I am crazy.

I told this to my GF to but it doesn't respond back.

The perks of talking to the hand.

• Like 10

Just now, #ED2-D2 said:

The gambling is ridiculous on this forum!

:ph34r:

Except this is all for the good of the site....hell between me and Tele betting, the 2016 goal will be reached by January 15th. :)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I dunno. :lol: Sounded like you were doubting this weekend. Or do you want to make it for a longer time... 850 by the end of New Years weekend?

Let's do a weekend bet...more fun to track it that way.

I seriously have to go back to bed, Scruffy got me up to go outside and I checked the numbers,......that was 45 minutes ago....gotta be up in 3 hours for work lol.

Whats app me the number you think it will do this weekend, and, I'll come up with one too....we'll do it for another $25.00 to the forum?

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, druv10 Maul said:

That drop seems fair , Friday number is going to be ungodly. Potentially, 56-60M, 68-70M Sat, 58-60M Sun for 182-190M weekend.:ohmyzod:

I honestly cannot fathom that, it's too surreal…I just want a $150m second weekend.  Just seeing that would be crazy enough.