CJohn

ETHAN HUNT'S BEST OF 2015 TOP 10!!! | ALSO SPAGHETTI RIPS OFF TELE ON PG. 14 (CJohn's Final Top on Page 1, Ethan Hunt on Pg. 7)

You have redeemed your awful list with that #1 choice. Easily one of the best films of the year. Shame it has been overlooked in some circles, and struggled to find an audience.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Salacious Tree Crumb said:

You have redeemed your awful list with that #1 choice. Easily one of the best films of the year. Shame it has been overlooked in some circles, and struggled to find an audience.

It is a shame indeed. I can see why it didn't find an audience... but it still makes me sad :( 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

It is a shame indeed. I can see why it didn't find an audience... but it still makes me sad :( 

Part of me blames the misleading marketing, but even if it had been marketed truthfully it probably wouldn't have fared much better. I guess people just aren't interested in 19th century romantic haunted house stories.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

This gives me an idea. I should make a best of 2017 list right now.

Take a wild guess at #1.

I bet it is the same as my first place :ph34r:

1 minute ago, BourneFan #1 said:

NO INSIDE OUT OR CREED?!:angry::ohmyzod:

I am not even sure when I am gonna see Creed :lol: Probably in the Summer when I have the time to see all the Rocky movies.

Just now, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Let's save our outrage for Ethan's list.

That is gonna be glorious. 

5 minutes ago, The Panda Menace said:

Crimson Peak at number 1?? Jurassic World number 3 (Okay, I can't be outraged at this, it was my number 10)??  No Inside Out??

:ohmyzod:

Inside Out is a good movie. A bit overrated, tho. That is all I have to say about it :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

I am not even sure when I am gonna see Creed :lol: Probably in the Summer when I have the time to see all the Rocky movies.

That is gonna be glorious. 

Did you see Inside Out? I know that you didn't see it in a theater but have you seen it since?

1 minute ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Did you see Inside Out? I know that you didn't see it in a theater but have you seen it since?

I have seen it in late November. I own it on Bluray :)