Electric

Electric's Return (Year 11)

I'm back! It's been a long time... more than a year.

So I am re-introducing myself... I've been a part of CAYOM since 2006, Year 9, though I would post films after the deadline starting in Year 6.

I'm 30, a self-published author, and a serial status updater. :P

I have a few ideas and I hope to join in Year 11: Part 1. Year 10 I'll be staying out.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, cookie said:

Excited to see what you come up with Electric.:)

Although you could probably still make it into Year 10 since Part 1 is kinda on a standstill over the holidays.

Yeah, sorry about that. There's been serious flooding near where I live so I've been fairly preoccupied helping out the last few days. As soon as things cool down here though, I'll tell everyone and give them a last 24 hours to finish stuff up before I close Part 1. It shouldn't be more than a week though.

Also, welcome back Electric. Feel free to throw something into the back end of this Trimester, if you want. December's looking a little bare.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, rukaio101 said:

Yeah, sorry about that. There's been serious flooding near where I live so I've been fairly preoccupied helping out the last few days. As soon as things cool down here though, I'll tell everyone and give them a last 24 hours to finish stuff up before I close Part 1. It shouldn't be more than a week though.

Also, welcome back Electric. Feel free to throw something into the back end of this Trimester, if you want. December's looking a little bare.

No worries. I'd say we should keep it open until the 10th (the day before I return to college). I think most people will be busy over the next few days with New Years and all that.