Kalo

BOT's Top 100 hottest actors - 2016 Countdown complete!!! #1 page 19

1 minute ago, angeldelmito said:

#60- cute

#59- cute-ish

I like Eddie Redmayne's Freckles and eyes... thats about the only thing good I can say about his looks. Conlin Farrell is sexy. 

• Like 1

Eddie :wub::wub::wub:

So fucking adorkable

3 minutes ago, Kalo said:

I like Eddie Redmayne's Freckles and eyes... thats about the only thing good I can say about his looks. Conlin Farrell is sexy. 

He has the best fucking hair

• Like 1

Spoiler

Alex Pettyfer - 120 Points -3 (ranked #55 in 2014 countdown)

Alex Pettyfer:

Top 5 Placements: 1

• Alex Pettyfer is the first of 3 actors to make the top 100 to apear in the Magic Mike films. there were 5 in the the 2014 countdown, which ones didn't make it?

Known For:

• Elvis & Nixon (2016)
  • Endless Love (2014)
  • The Butler (2013)
  • Magic Mike (2012)
  • In Time (2011)
  • Beastly (2011)

Spoiler

Alex-alex-pettyfer-33895839-850-1240.jpg

alex-pettyfer-reads-an-excerpt-from-bloo

Alex Pettyfer:

Spoiler

tumblr_mwaxgfdwo01rtz96oo1_250.gifalex-pettyfer-magic-mike-2.giftumblr_mwwifiqAGh1shbkldo3_r1_250.giff2df9dba5052e1e8e6ad85e8d6ecaa11.jpgmagicmike1.gif

alex pettyfer muscle 08

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Kalo said:

Hide contents

Alex Pettyfer - 120 Points -3 (ranked #55 in 2014 countdown)

Alex Pettyfer:

Top 5 Placements: 1

• Alex Pettyfer is the first of 3 actors to make the top 100 to apear in the Magic Mike films. there were 5 in the the 2014 countdown, which ones didn't make it?

Known For:

• Elvis & Nixon (2016)
  • Endless Love (2014)
  • The Butler (2013)
  • Magic Mike (2012)
  • In Time (2011)
  • Beastly (2011)

Hide contents

Alex-alex-pettyfer-33895839-850-1240.jpg

alex-pettyfer-reads-an-excerpt-from-bloo

Alex Pettyfer:

Reveal hidden contents

alex pettyfer muscle 08

YAAAAAAAASS!! one of my faves, lmao. 

kalo since the thread started up again shouldn't it be pinned or starred or something? 

Edited by angeldelmito
  • Like 1

Spoiler

Jeffrey Dean Morgan - 120 points New! (Unranked in 2014 countdown)

9229813cc95df3de7b9e73f33cea178d.jpg

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the first of 3 actors to appear in the DCEU to make the top 100. 

• Jeffrey Dean Morgan has appeared in 2 DC Superhero films, Watchmen and Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice. both directed by Zack Synder.

Known For:

• The Walking Dead (2016) - Negan
  • Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016) - Thomas Wayne
  • The Possession (2012) - Clyde  
  • The Losers (2010) - Clay
  • Watchmen (2009) - The Comedian  
  • P.S. I Love You (2007) - William
Spoiler

f68773a96874004cfee770ab11c1e061.jpg

tumblr_mhgg8up2a31r4okhqo1_500.gif

Texas_Rising_popsugar_Jeffrey-Dean-Morga

jeffrey dean morgan- I have the biggest crush on you!!!:

tumblr_mipzgwXei81s0rk1ao1_500.gif

negan.gif

Spoiler

Anthony Mackie - 120 Points -9 (Anthony Mackie ranked #47 in the 2014 countdown)

tumblr_inline_n3hjgk36y01qk4yik.jpg

Anthony Mackie is the 4th of 18 actors to make the top 100 to appear in the MCU 

• Before playing Sam Wilson/The Falcon in the MCU, Anthony Mackie played in Best Picture Winner The Hurt Locker With fellow Marvel co-star Jeremy Renner.
  • He also played in What's Your Number in 2011, that also stars Chris Evans, Chris Pratt and Anna Faris (Chris Pratt's Wife).
  • Despite only having his first apearance in the MCU in 2014, he as already played the character of Sam Wilson in four MCU films (The Winter Soldier, Age of Ultron, Ant-Man and Civil War)

Known For:

• Captain America: Civil War (2016) - Sam Wilson 
  • Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015) - Sam Wilson 
  • The Night Before (2015) - Chris 
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier (2014) - Sam Wilson
  • Real Steel (2011) - Finn 
  • Eagle Eye (2008) - Major William Bowman 
  • The Hurt Locker (2008) - Sergeant JT Sanborn  
  • Million Dollar Baby (2004) - Shawrelle Berry  
Spoiler

capanime1.gif

Anthony Mackie for Warren Gareth. Close friend of Samuel Valentinus, Godfather of the Valentinus-Aelius children, and Husband of Edee Scott. Warren joined the council after the War, and has remained an active member since. VAMPIRE. ALIVE.:

The amount of sass in this GIF is unbelievable --- I laugh every time lolThey are so dorkishly awesome lol :D <3

Anthony Mackie - Sam Wilson:

“ Every time I get mad, I grab my hammer and make a bookshelf or something. (Anthony Mackie by Nicholas Maggio) ”:

Anthony Mackie:

Spoiler

Jean Dujardin - 123 Points New! (Jean Dujardin was unranked in 2014 countdown)

Jean Dujardin -- @Rachel Steele;  I don't even know who he is, but I feel that you need one.  To, like, get you a drink or whatever...:

Known For:

• The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) - Jean Jacques Saurel 
  • The Artist (2011) - George Valentin  
  • 99 francs (2007) - Octave Parango 
  • OSS 117: Cairo, Nest of Spies (2006) - Hubert Bonisseur de la Bath 
Spoiler

A man in a white button down shirt, one of my favorite looks--sexy Jean Dujardin:

2107192a5e2b7fa8c09e9d0b3e77e52d.jpg

jean-dujardin-sexy-5.png

jean-dujardin-shirtless-mobius-3.jpg

makiranol-gif-jean-dujardin.gif

jean-dujardin-gif4.gif

Spoiler

ht-undress-jean-dujardin.gif

Jean-Dujardin-shirtless-in-Mobius-2.jpg

On 30.5.2016 at 4:44 AM, Kalo said:

Reveal hidden contents

Far too low :angry:

Only Henry on 1st can save it now... :P

On 5/30/2016 at 10:02 PM, Kalo said:

Eddie Redmayne - from some angles under certain lighting conditions he looks almost cute which is more than I can say about Benny Cucumbers who oddly tops Sexiest lists in the UK with great regularity - and I do like the hair and freckles.

Mackie has beautiful eyes and a killer smile

Jeffrey Dean Morgan and Jean Dujardin are handsome and the kind that's sexier because of age.

JDRM gets extra points for once being a pretty pretty boy

23b5efeede64a7a44a632cf571b9fd9e.jpg

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/83/7f/a7/837fa7d5f69a637ff62019726f08b5d1.jpg

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

He's a douche? WHAAAAT

tumblr_o7464i4EiU1tv7q5po1_400.gif

Yep, the stories and rumors about him in his personal life and on set are plentiful and horrible.   Even his interviews show he's a douche.  There's a reason why he wasn't invited back to the Magic Mike sequel.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-a-list-how-bad-784166

"He was a nightmare and irrational. He had no body of work to remotely justify his behavior," says one insider who worked with him. So despite strong buzz for his performances, Pettyfer quickly was sidelined. When CBS Films cast the former teen model in Beastly, which began shooting in summer 2009, the filmmakers had been tipped off that he was trouble and assigned him a handler. But there still were fits on the set, according to another insider. Later, tensions between Pettyfer and I Am Number Four director D.J. Caruso ran so high that Stacey Snider, then DreamWorks CEO, was forced to intervene. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Yep, the stories and rumors about him in his personal life and on set are plentiful and horrible.   Even his interviews show he's a douche.  There's a reason why he wasn't invited back to the Magic Mike sequel.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-a-list-how-bad-784166

I could kind of tell he was a douche just by looking at him, he has a total jerk face, he's hot but that is a pretty big turn off.

Spoiler

Colton Haynes - 125 Points -22 (ranked #32 in 2014 countdown)

colton haynes MARRY ME:

Top 5 placements: 1

Known for:

• Arrow (2013-2016) - Roy Harper 
  • San Andreas (2015) - Joby O'Leary 
  • Teen Wolf (2011-2012) - Jackson Whittemore

Though rumors had persisted for years, Colton Haynes officially came out as gay in 2016.

Statement: 

“I should have made a comment or a statement, but I just wasn’t ready. I didn’t feel like I owed anyone anything. I think in due time, everyone has to make those decisions when they’re ready, and I wasn’t yet. But I felt like I was letting people down by not coming forward with the rest of what I should have said…People who are so judgmental about those who are gay or different don’t realize that acting 24 hours a day is the most exhausting thing in the world.”  - Colton Haynes 

Spoiler

colton-haynes-out.jpeg

tumblr_mmr9x2pGjL1qgaez5o1_500.gif

tumblr_o0dh05lEEo1qegv03o1_500.png

colton haynes funny - Buscar con Google

Guys in Underwear: poisonparadise: Colton Haynes | By: Paul Jasmin:

Edited by Kalo
  • Like 3

Hey just wanted to let you guys know I know there isn't as much info as I would like on these countdowns like bios and stuff. but it is coming, it's just a ton of work and because they're weren't as many submissions this time, it kind of feels pointless to do it for actors that possible only a couple people had on their list. but don't worry once we get to the top 50, which is kind of technically the beginning of the list. it will be a much more through bio. I kind of ended up doing more than I thought I would for 100-51 to begin with, that's and that's why it's taking so long lol.

• Like 3