Kalo

BOT's Top 100 hottest actors - 2016 Countdown complete!!! #1 page 19

16 minutes ago, JohnnY said:

i don't really remember many actors by name to do this list, is a top 10 enough?

Yes a top 10 is the minimum number required. 

Just a friendly reminder. for the sake of legitimacy I will only be accepting lists Oscar Isaac in them. :)

Okay jk... but still if you haven't put him, you should strongly reconsider, it would be beneficial for everyone. also thanks everyone, I am starting to get few lists trickling in! 

But he also doesn’t *need* any of it. Those dimples can do what they damn well please. | This Is For Everyone Who's Hopelessly Thirsty For Oscar Isaacthose lips!http://mr-handsomeeyebrows.tumblr.com/post/121599773697/oscar-isaac-as-cecil-in-revenge-for-jolly-2012

Edited by Kalo

4 hours ago, Kalo said:

Just a friendly reminder. for the sake of legitimacy I will only be accepting lists Oscar Isaac in them. :)

Okay jk... but still if you haven't put him, you should strongly reconsider, it would be beneficial for everyone. also thanks everyone, I am starting to get few lists trickling in! 

But he also doesn’t *need* any of it. Those dimples can do what they damn well please. | This Is For Everyone Who's Hopelessly Thirsty For Oscar Isaacthose lips!http://mr-handsomeeyebrows.tumblr.com/post/121599773697/oscar-isaac-as-cecil-in-revenge-for-jolly-2012

Well Kalo... he's not even a Top 1000 contender so...:ph34r:

8 hours ago, angeldelmito said:

he was one of my first gay crushes and he got hotter over the years i just had to put him first 

tumblr_inline_o1rzrwcgn11qf89pq_500.gif

Chris Evans was one of my first gay crushes! I was pretty much in love with him when I was 14, in fact I would go out of my way to see his crappy movies just so I could see him.. aww gee now I gotta put him high on my list I forgot about that.

• Like 1