7 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

do you know portuguese?

not really, I know a decent amount of spanish and some of them are pretty similar, obviously a lot isn't close either though, 

Spoiler

plus the video has closed captioning so the subtitles were in English  :P  

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, 75live said:

not really, I know a decent amount of spanish and some of them are pretty similar, obviously a lot isn't close either though, 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm surprised you know spanish, most of americans don't give a fuck to any other language but english

lmfao at the subtitles, I didn't notice this :lol: 

1 minute ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'm surprised you know spanish, most of americans don't give a fuck to any other language but english

lmfao at the subtitles, I didn't notice this :lol: 

well I had to take a language in high school so I took Spanish both times because unlike some other languages I figured it would be actually useful in the real world.  Then I took two semesters of it in college since I already knew some Spanish and figured it would make it an easier class :P 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, 75live said:

well I had to take a language in high school so I took Spanish both times because unlike some other languages I figured it would be actually useful in the real world.  Then I took two semesters of it in college since I already knew some Spanish and figured it would make it an easier class :P 

well, learn portugese now then :P 

are you excited for the new Cloverfield movie

2 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

well, learn portugese now then :P 

are you excited for the new Cloverfield movie

not sure I want to learn another language.  If I do, it will probably be for a vacation or something :P

as for the new Cloverfield movie, not really.  The first one was no better than ok for me and this doesn't really thrill me.  Although, I will admit the last trailer was better than the first.

2 minutes ago, 75live said:

not sure I want to learn another language.  If I do, it will probably be for a vacation or something :P

as for the new Cloverfield movie, not really.  The first one was no better than ok for me and this doesn't really thrill me.  Although, I will admit the last trailer was better than the first.

it will be usefull if you ever come to Brazil :P 

not a big fan of the first movie too, it gave me headache, but it has Mary Elizabeth, she's my crush since Final Destination 3 :wub:

5 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

it will be usefull if you ever come to Brazil :P 

not a big fan of the first movie too, it gave me headache, but it has Mary Elizabeth, she's my crush since Final Destination 3 :wub:

yeah she's cool.  She would be a reason I see it, but unless I have someone that wants to see it with me, I may pass on it.

11 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

watch alone, duh :P 

oh i watch most movies alone, I just meant I have no real desire to see this so  unless someone else wants to, which gives me a reason to see it in theater, I won't :P 

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Didn't realise until BOMs article that The Witch is getting a crappy Green Inferno digital only marketing campaign plus a Ghost Dimension (home ent in 90 days) release. 

Grrrr! Limits potential. 

I don't blame them, tbh. Why they would spend money in marketing if the movie clearly has no appeal for the GP? they would lose money, they're playing safe, so they can have profits 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

I finally watched The Boy yesterday, it was a really solid movie, but I have to admit that I was expecting more from the twist, I got it in the beggining of the movie...... My biggest surprise was the direction, after the disastrous Devil Inside, I wasn't expecting nothing less that a terrible shit from Bell, but, for my surprise, he improved a lot, he created a good  atmosphere, some really good scary moments, and the movie has a truly beautiful visual, and that's really really rare to find in horror movies.... Overall, it's a solid movie, better than most of horror movies released last year B+

• Like 1

‘Hellraiser’: Is Dimension Rushing a Sequel Into Production?

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3380248/hellraiser-is-dimension-rushing-a-sequel-into-production/

Not even @ddddeeee can get excited about this. I just feel bad for Barker. Hopefully he's getting some juicy royalty checks from this shit.

Edited by The Stingray

4 hours ago, The Stingray said:

‘Hellraiser’: Is Dimension Rushing a Sequel Into Production?

http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3380248/hellraiser-is-dimension-rushing-a-sequel-into-production/

Not even @ddddeeee can get excited about this. I just feel bad for Barker. Hopefully he's getting some juicy royalty checks from this shit.

No Doug Bradley though basically I heard they told him that he was going to be background, and it's unfortunate to see Heather Legankamp being cast in a film like this. Hellraiser was once not a horrible franchise but after Inferno I was like fuck it.