1 hour ago, Frozen said:

I sadly guessed the twist because I read a thinly veiled spoiler on imdb that's wasn't tagged. But my mom was totally spoiled and loved it. I really thought it was a creative idea. Why do people think it's shit? 

I have no idea, most of them just say that it is 'ridiculous', they must be just angry because didn't see it coming, lol

But I'm glad that you enjoyed it, and it seems that the GP liked it as well, the movie jumped on Saturdays, which usually means good legs and WOM 

3 hours ago, Frozen said:

I sadly guessed the twist because I read a thinly veiled spoiler on imdb that's wasn't tagged. But my mom was totally spoiled and loved it. I really thought it was a creative idea. Why do people think it's shit? 

A few people have told me that it's compleatly ripped off from a little known horror movie that came out a few years ago. After hearing that I'm fairly sure I've figured out what it is. Apperently if you've seen the other movie you'll figure this one out very quickly.

10 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

A few people have told me that it's compleatly ripped off from a little known horror movie that came out a few years ago. After hearing that I'm fairly sure I've figured out what it is. Apperently if you've seen the other movie you'll figure this one out very quickly.

Is it Dead Silence?

44 minutes ago, Boxofficerules said:

I don't know if it's ripped off or not. But it's an ending most would not see coming. I'm glad they didn't go with the generic obvious ending that would have been 

Spoiler

the boy is a ghost and kills everyone, Gretta is made into a girl doll. Although the ending they did pick left a lot of unanswered questions. The main one being that if Malcolm knew that Brahms was alive and in the house, why didn't he tell Gretta? 

I agree with @Krissykins.....how is the Boy locked to do 30 mill?  That would be a pretty good multiplier for The Boy.

I didn't care for the twist in The Boy.  I liked it up until the last 20 minutes.  However, I thought the Forest was about as creepy as it gets.  

You guys are right, I was blind by the amazing second drop for TF, but now, it is dropping hard, it seems that TB killed it 

But actually, TB is having an amazing drop this weekend, I know that it is because it had a deflated OW, but still...... $30m is possible 

Edited by Mockingjay Raphael

41 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

You guys are right, I was blind by the amazing second drop for TF, but now, it is dropping hard, it seems that TB killed it 

But actually, TB is having an amazing drop this weekend, I know that it is because it had a deflated OW, but still...... $30m is possible 

Yeh The Forest 3rd weekend drop was 72%. It didn't have an amazing 2nd weekend drop either, it was -53%.