27 minutes ago, 75live said:

I don't think it was THAT big of a success to push forward or rush with a sequel.  There may be one at some point, but I think it would have been done by now, if they really wanted it.

It made almost $100m on a $17m budget, it was HUGE!

the thing is: Raimi said that would make a sequel to the original movie, with Ash.... So, I thought that Sony was waiting till the release of this movie to release the sequel of the reboot, so, things would not get confused, but in the end, nothing happened, no sequel for the reboot and no sequel for the original movie .-. 

3 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Is this TV Series a success at ratings?

from what I recall, yes, but it's on a premium channel so not everyone has access to it, but it did well enough to keep the order for a second season

I think people were happy to see Ash back, and yes it is played by Bruce Campbell, and for the show to be a follow up to the movie series

Edited by 75live
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, 75live said:

from what I recall, yes, but it's on a premium channel so not everyone has access to it, but it did well enough to keep the order for a second season

I think people were happy to see Ash back, and yes it is played by Bruce Campbell, and for the show to be a follow up to the movie series

I see! Another reason to make a sequel then, since it still have appeal with the old fans, and it's probably also gaining some new fans with the TV Series.... I really don't have idea why they're taking so long to make this sequel, at least for the reboot 

1 hour ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I see! Another reason to make a sequel then, since it still have appeal with the old fans, and it's probably also gaining some new fans with the TV Series.... I really don't have idea why they're taking so long to make this sequel, at least for the reboot 

yeah but the series is all just the original so anyone liking that is probably going ot just want more of that, not the reboot stuff

but I still think they should do the sequel at the very worst to see if it will keep the movie series going

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 75live said:

yeah but the series is all just the original so anyone liking that is probably going ot just want more of that, not the reboot stuff

but I still think they should do the sequel at the very worst to see if it will keep the movie series going

I have no patience for TV Series, but I may check this one since I love Ash :wub: 

• Like 1

Just now, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I have no patience for TV Series, but I may check this one since I love Ash :wub: 

I think it is worth a try for you.  it's only 10 episodes, so it's not that long of a binge :P 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, 75live said:

I think it is worth a try for you.  it's only 10 episodes, so it's not that long of a binge :P 

Is this a new trend? Horror franchises being adapted for TV? Scream, ED, I wonder what's the next.... I would love see a Final Destination TV Series, and it has too much potential, I still can't believe they finished the franchise just after the best episode  

51 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

Is this a new trend? Horror franchises being adapted for TV? Scream, ED, I wonder what's the next.... I would love see a Final Destination TV Series, and it has too much potential, I still can't believe they finished the franchise just after the best episode  

Damien

51 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

yeah i think they are trying to play off specific series to make for tv, as they already had a built in backstory and all