Congrats to The Boy passing $30m with another great drop.

Today the first poster for Amityville: The Awakening was released. It's an Instagram post. I guess it's unique. Will definitely make people look twice. Dimension confirmed the film will be rated R and released wide. 

Here's the poster:

http://marie.cl/6017Bbw1z

Director Don Coscarelli has confirmed that the fifth and final chapter in the long-running Phantasm series, Phantasm: Ravager, will finally come out in the first half of 2016. I'm really looking forward to this, as the original Phantasm is one of my favorite horror films of all time.

http://www.fangoria.com/new/phantasm-ravager-4k-phantasm-confirmed-for-2016-release/

38 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

where's @75live, The Boy is finally being released here, and it's receiving great reviews, have u watched it yet bro 

No I haven't seen The Boy yet.  It may have to wait until cable :P   But you never know, I could see it this weekend if I am up to it ;) 

3 hours ago, 75live said:

No I haven't seen The Boy yet.  It may have to wait until cable :P   But you never know, I could see it this weekend if I am up to it ;) 

what are you waiting, it had good reviews, and it was a success, the two things that makes you watch a movie :P 

it is being super promoted here, all my friends are super hyped for it