baumer

Wednesday Estimates (Nilephelan)

Just now, La Binoche said:

What # is Concussion at? The closeted hypocrite Will Smith is tanking so hard and I couldn't be more pleased. 

Explain this one.  What is he a closeted hypocrite about?

9 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Explain this one.  What is he a closeted hypocrite about?

Oh you must have missed his rants about the Oscars being too white (but in reality, it's about them snubbing him specifically). 

He's getting called out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407231/Alexis-Arquette-calls-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-gay-hypocrites-detailed-Facebook-post-alleging-s-wife-left-walking-man.html + 

I always disliked him and knew he was fake. It's satisfying that everyone else is finally seeing it too! So many flops in a row! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, yads said:

The Daily Mail: Spewing hate and bile since 1896.

Plus, I've heard she's crazy, including from those in her cast, and that she's extra and messy as hell.

I mean, if this is the reason why he's finally waking up the race issue, well, I'm a worried it took so long, but at least, he's woken up about it and is willing to do just as much for others in the same situation as himself.

kreCwKp.gif

This is in danger of going off topic.  I'm going to open a topic in the Speakeasy and sticky it.  We can discuss race and the oscars and such there.  

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

That thread has to stay civil, and it if doesn't, not only will it get locked, but there will be points handed out and thread suspensions.  

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

Oh you must have missed his rants about the Oscars being too white (but in reality, it's about them snubbing him specifically). 

He's getting called out http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3407231/Alexis-Arquette-calls-Jada-Pinkett-Smith-gay-hypocrites-detailed-Facebook-post-alleging-s-wife-left-walking-man.html + 

I always disliked him and knew he was fake. It's satisfying that everyone else is finally seeing it too! So many flops in a row! 

He's right though. Academy is roughly 93% white which is just ridiculous.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, druv10 said:

He's right though. Academy is roughly 93% white which is just ridiculous.

He contribues to it. Why has he never hired a black director? NOT ONCE. He has his own production company. He has a lot of power to help diversify the industry. It only mattered to him when his latest critical and commercial bomb failed to land him a nomination. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I think there is a good chance it hits 200M.

not seeing how it doesn't. Its going to play well through Oscar season. I think it should be safely over 200mil. 

TFA is the 1st movie to make 200mil in 2016 however (649mil in 15m so far about 213 mil in 16). 

• Like 1