Fake

Monday Numbers

Underworld Awakening: $1,673,831

Where did you find this number? According to boxoffice.com, Underworld Awakening's Monday number was $2,110,492 (-63%). (Which would be a better first Monday number than any of the previous films in the series. Interesting.)Other numbers from boxoffice.com:Contraband - $1,018,850 (-60%)EL&IC - $694,213 (-67%)B&tB - $595,377 (-77%)Joyful Noise - $408,418 (-71%)Iron Lady - $367,581 (-60%)SH2 - $346,085 (-63%)TGWTDT - $330,701 (-57%)War Horse - $281,333 (-61%)Alvin 3 - $193,834 (-80%)WBaZ - $188,465 (-73%)Artist - $246,040 (-59%)Descendants - $193,349 (-63%)TTSS - $154,598 (-59%) Edited by Chrestomanci

Not among non-fans. It won`t crossover since it obviously didn`t OW.

It could see an increase in admissions even among fans of the series. The third movie, which didn't have Beckinsale, dropped more than 2m in est. tickets from the first movie; let alone the second. If the WOM is strong enough perhaps some of those people will see this one in theaters.

It could see an increase in admissions even among fans of the series. The third movie, which didn't have Beckinsale, dropped more than 2m in est. tickets from the first movie; let alone the second. If the WOM is strong enough perhaps some of those people will see this one in theaters.

So what you are saying is under 50% drop?I don`t get UW fandom at all. Any normal fandom would reject an attempt to twilightize the series with teen daughter bullshit. Blade fans rejected Blade Trinity which was the same type of a set up to continue the series with younger stars. But you guys are going ga-ga over this shit. I don`t mind 20something teenagers in Twilight because that`s what Twi is about but UW was never that kind of movies and now it has that cash-in thrown in. Pathetic.

Didn't mean to get u all hyped there Fishnets. LOL!All I'm saying is that due to what seems like positive WOM so far and the fact that KB is back in the lead role, unlike the 3rd movie, there could be a slight uptick in over all ticket sales. That's all. At no point did I say it would suddenly drop 50% or something in its second weekend.