grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

On 12/25/2022 at 2:07 AM, grim22 said:

The thing that gets me about Fast 9 is that they gave the audience everything which people had asked for - the return of Han, the return of the guy from Tokyo Drift, going to Space, and it was the biggest slog in the entire franchise.

the problem is the space scene didn't bother going all the way in.  It should have been a big battle or something in space, like in Moonraker

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 1

On 12/25/2022 at 7:07 AM, grim22 said:

The thing that gets me about Fast 9 is that they gave the audience everything which people had asked for - the return of Han, the return of the guy from Tokyo Drift, going to Space, and it was the biggest slog in the entire franchise.

The space scene was trash and they knew it, that is why it wasn't in the marketing.

14 hours ago, CJohn said:

The space scene was trash and they knew it, that is why it wasn't in the marketing.

And Outer Spoce just not fit into the Fast 9 Universe any way.

Come to think of it, did not work all the well in Mooraker either.

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

Siddharth Anand for fast 11, please. He will make you forget about physics and stuff because of how he presents his stars.

Exhibit A will forever be Hrithik's entry in War where the movie literally stops for a full minute for the audience to question their sexuality

The last star created in Bollywood for sure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

https://deadline.com/2023/02/2023-super-bowl-movie-trailers-the-flash-fast-x-transformers-ant-man-expected-1235247160/

Universal always brings it to Super Bowl for the Fast & Furious franchise. In 2020, when no one was expecting a pandemic at game time, the studio threw a Miami concert trailer drop for the F9 trailer debut. This year, on February 9, it’s throwing a Fast X party on the L.A. Live Event Deck with star Vin Diesel and cast for the world premiere of the tenthquel’s trailer. Fast X opens May 19.

4 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Has this shit been going on for like 5 hours or something? Where's the trailer?

Aired at the event but not released yet.  Tomorrow?  I think?

Beats me, really, since I'm not actually following all of this too closely (or at all).

Edited by Porthos

CONFIRMATION:

8am PST/11 am EST.

(what a weird rollout)

===

EDIT:

Eric posted a tweet about this a while back (up toward the top of this page) so this is old info.

Told ja I wasn't paying attention to all of this. :lol:

Edited by Porthos