grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

12 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

In the minority but I liked F9 a lot. The way forward is to scale it back, moreso to 5/6 levels where its over the top and crazy but "grounded" enough in reality. Maybe bring back some of the street racing again (but I suspect that might be saved for the finale to go full circle).

Now, we’re talking.

I also think the best thing for this franchise is to go dormant for like a decade, and then re-launch with the second generation family of Dom and Brian’s kids. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, filmlover said:

The return of Gal Gadot, duh (since we didn't actually see her death).

If they don't do everything they can do to get Gadot back, this sequel is kind of pointless, especially since it's clear now that The Rock ain't coming back.  (But I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't happen, based on Diesel's diva-ish tendencies.)  I haven't seen the new one, and won't rush to it when it debuts on streaming.  Hobbs & Shaw, which I only caught on HBO later as well, was also pretty awful.  

Edited by Macleod

7 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Dwayne Johnson Turns Down Vin Diesel’s Invitation to Rejoin ‘Fast & Furious’: ‘No Chance I Will Return’

https://variety.com/2021/film/news/dwayne-johnson-rejoin-fast-and-furious-10-vin-diesel-1235144611/

Johnson explained. “Vin’s recent public post was an example of his manipulation. I didn’t like that he brought up his children in the post, as well as Paul Walker’s death. Leave them out of it. We had spoken months ago about this and came to a clear understanding.”

“Vin is fucking weird” 

- The Rock (2021)

• Like 1