grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

this movie is going to have a throwaway line in it about how hobbs died off screen. they'll make it a lame death too like he slipped in the shower or something. and then if they wanna make more hobbs and shaw movies they've got to be set before F10 like the han post-tokyo drift thing. at the end of every movie hobbs will have some ominous line about how he needs to take a shower.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

this movie is going to have a throwaway line in it about how hobbs died off screen. they'll make it a lame death too like he slipped in the shower or something. and then if they wanna make more hobbs and shaw movies they've got to be set before F10 like the han post-tokyo drift thing. at the end of every movie hobbs will have some ominous line about how he needs to take a shower.

Hobbs and Shaw 2 ending

Shaw: So, what now?

Hobbs: I was thinking we could go bowling

Shaw: I thought you said you wanted a shower

Hobbs: We'll get there.... eventually

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

would be funny after vin hyping her up like that if she just gets the cardi b/iggy azalea awkward one line throwaway role.

Just don't make her the Eva Mendes Fast Five tease.

You can't tease me like that and never follow up on it. :sadfleck:

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Just don't make her the Eva Mendes Fast Five tease.

You can't tease me like that and never follow up on it. :sadfleck:

To be fair, I don't think they ever promised they would include her. They followed up on the tease with Letty being alive - which I still think is the worst story idea they had. It made them unwilling to kill off characters and unwilling to have characters lose fights, so we get a whole side plot now of Tyrese saying how they can't die or lose fights.

It's still a bit crazy that after years of fans asking for it, they did go to space and no one cared.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

To be fair, I don't think they ever promised they would include her. They followed up on the tease with Letty being alive - which I still think is the worst story idea they had. It made them unwilling to kill off characters and unwilling to have characters lose fights, so we get a whole side plot now of Tyrese saying how they can't die or lose fights.

It's still a bit crazy that after years of fans asking for it, they did go to space and no one cared.

I don't care if they promised or not, Monica Fuentes needs to be in these films. Even though there's zero story reason if Pablo won't be in these

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Letty had big following tho. I remember all those bring back letty petition and people were send massive emails to Universal that the studio even responded. I remember that cause I signed it lmao. She was the original Justice for Han.

Edited by Dragon

53 minutes ago, grim22 said:

because it was a bland scene involving just two characters trying to blow up a satellite or something. What people want I think is a big space battle involving space cars 

16 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

They said they were splitting the last film into two so....no.

They've pulled back on this statement, since.  I expect this one will be it.  

And yeah, Vin is really trying to over-compensate for lack-of-Rock!  

Edited by Macleod