grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

lmao Momoa was the only entertaining part about this, even if he was obviously trying way too hard in channeling Heath Ledger in The Dark Knight. Vin was totally sleepwalking for a paycheck here, maybe he should watch his own work.

I mean I agree but disagree. Mamoa was great in the movie but I liked a lot of other aspects too. Cena was also very good imo.

11 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Gonna be funny when Fast 11 starts exactly where the last one left off and the Momoa character is played by a different actor.

Dante ( Momoa's character ) will probably get a spin-off just to piss off Vin Diesel and his ego.

13 hours ago, grim22 said:

Like... he's literally the one constant positive even in the bad reviews. So Diesel definitely has a micro-penis and is intimidated by any co-star that is bigger, has more charisma and/or has better acting chops.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

The next Fast & Furious film you’ll see the legendary lawman in will be the HOBBS movie that will serve as a fresh, new chapter & set up for FASTX: Part II

Looks like it'll be a bit of a wait for Part 2?

I'll bet that this Hobbs little movie will end with the post-credits scene from Fast X

Edited by karlleng

I forgive this franchise for making me sit through 8 and 9, they finally learned how to make pure stupidity fun, more fun than JW4

kinda cool how they tried to interpret the franchise through religious lens 

As long as a continuation is guaranteed, I dont take points off for cliffhangers

Edited by interiorgatordecorator

38 minutes ago, interiorgatordecorator said:

I forgive this franchise for making me sit through 8 and 9, they finally learned how to make pure stupidity fun, more fun than JW4

kinda cool how they tried to interpret the franchise through religious lens 

As long as a continuation is guaranteed, I dont take points off for cliffhangers

Had me until there. They are both fun in their own rights.

Edited by Austin

13 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

13 years ago , lol

Why did she wait so long to say something?

It will depend on where this crime took place.

Statute of limitations for sexual assault is 10 years for adult victims in California.

No clue of the laws in Puerto Rico.

Edited by Mojoguy