grim22

Fast X | May 19 2023 | Part 1 of an epic finale trilogy | Critics say Jason Momoa does a good job

Just now, grim22 said:

Bay would be an awful fit because he likes control on his sets and no way will be get that on a Fast movie.

True. 

The scenario was assuming complete control.

also people talking about f gary gray coming back but he did direct the "vin and the rock refuse to appear in the same frame" one. i'm gonna bet it wasn't his favourite experience doing one of these movies either. 

maybe justin lin has the patience of a goddamn saint to somehow finish five of these.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

also people talking about f gary gray coming back but he did direct the "vin and the rock refuse to appear in the same frame" one. i'm gonna bet it wasn't his favourite experience doing one of these movies either. 

maybe justin lin has the patience of a goddamn saint to somehow finish five of these.

Someday someone needs to put together a making of Fast 8. Furious 7 was a special case, but Fast 8 is just diva behavior by everyone.

Would also like someone to confirm that Diesel and Co have it written in their contracts that they can't lose a fight. The movies bear it out but we have never had actual confirmation of that fact.

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

My hype for this movie just went down considerably. I just hope they find a decent replacement at least. It's definitely not making it to next May now.

I doubt it but If it doesn’t something from the June clusterfuck could take the pre Memorial Day spot like Across The SpiderVerse or Transformers.