grim22

20000 Leagues Under The Sea | Fox | Bryan Singer confirmed to direct. Production begins in fall. Not the Disney-Fincher version

35 minutes ago, Goffe said:

There is like 0 redeeming qualities in Origins and you are wrong to think otherwise.

It's not even funny bad.

Wolverine is quite boring. Meanwhile, Origins for the most part I found to be quite fun.

3 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Unfortunately, not really. The original 20,000 LEAGUES is fun as an old-fashioned family film, though.

They're not great but I enjoy this one and the James Mason lead Journey which is more than I can say for deadly dull Todd-AO 80 Days. I do like the 1980s mini series 80 Days though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Unfortunately, not really. The original 20,000 LEAGUES is fun as an old-fashioned family film, though.

I'll check that out. I've read nearly all of Verne's books and i'm a big fan of him. I'd kill for a big budget Captain Grant's Children (In Search of the Castaways) or Mysterious Island movie.

• Like 1

Singer doesn't go over budget.

Superman returns budget includes 10 years+ of Pre production & The Giant movie had enormous difficulties because the main VFX vendor, Digital Domain was filing for bankruptcy during production of the movie.

Edited by The Futurist

15 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Singer doesn't go over budget.

Superman returns budget includes 10 years+ of Pre production & The Giant movie had enormous difficulties because the main VFX vendor, Digital Domain was filing for bankruptcy during production of the movie.

It also included a $10m opening Krypton scene that was filmed by Singer and not used and millions spent where he had them plant fucking 500 acres of corn.  Thrifty he wasn't.

• Like 1