grim22

The Invisible Man | Feb 28 2020 | Will be available on VOD Friday March 20

27 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Wanted to watch this on Thursday for my birthday with my sis (huge horror fan) but I committed to my community musical production months ago and we're doing our final show on Thursday so I guess I gotta watch this on Friday.

You are...Ansolo? :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod: @Alli come over here quickly! Holy shit! 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

You are...Ansolo? :ohmygod::ohmygod::ohmygod:

Not as an actor lmao (tried that years ago and failed horribly). I'm a stage manager. The musical isn't even any good. It's a garbage adaptation of Peter Pan and the only reason I joined is so that I can get experience and knowledge to hopefully direct my own shows in the future.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Not as an actor lmao (tried that years ago and failed horribly). I'm a stage manager. The musical isn't even any good. It's a garbage adaptation of Peter Pan and the only reason I joined is so that I can get experience and knowledge to hopefully direct my own shows in the future.

hey, any experience is good and it's great what you are doing. many couldn't do it. :bravo:

@Boxofficerules Legend Armond doesn't wait for allowance. he does what he wants. That's why he's a legend and the rest of them are not.

Edited by Valonqar
  • Thanks 1

There's another review at RT, and it's FRESH!

The Invisible Man is not about what invisibility does to a man, it's about how an abuser can become even deadlier with invisibility. That's a terrifying new perspective.

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/the-invisible-man-movie-review-man-oh-man-its-scary.html/

• Astonished 1

36 minutes ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

Because it's an Horror movie, these movies only generate relevant numbers in the week of release, and most of them, doesn't even show signs that are breaking-out till the walkup starts. 

I see. Thanks. Thought that it could be due to  genre being walk-up driven but wasn't sure.