grim22

The Invisible Man | Feb 28 2020 | Will be available on VOD Friday March 20

40 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I’ll probably check this one out. I’ve liked a lot of recent Blumhouse movies, so why not? I just wish Universal would’ve done stuff like this to begin with, instead of wasting everyone’s time with that Dark Universe nonsense. 

Agreed. The studio gave an established horror auteur a small budget, and a lot of wiggle space in terms of creativity. It always works for the best when it comes to horror/thrillers. This is how it should've started. Small impressionable threads of excellence woven into a bigger tapestry. Universal did the opposite at the beginning. They threw all of this money into a misguided venture. Big budget and big stars placed into a film with no direction.

1 hour ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

And it ended being great, too bad marketing made it looks like a garbage. It was actually far superior to the sexist original movie. 

Each to their own, Black Christmas was both my most disappointing and worst film of the entire year. 

• Like 3

I’m looking forward to seeing this. 

My wife actually said she’d go see it with me and she doesn’t like scary/horror movies at all. 

There’s a shot in the trailer that I think gives away how he’s making himself invisible so I’m interested to see if I’m right or not. We’ll see. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, junkshop36 said:

I’m looking forward to seeing this. 

My wife actually said she’d go see it with me and she doesn’t like scary/horror movies at all. 

There’s a shot in the trailer that I think gives away how he’s making himself invisible so I’m interested to see if I’m right or not. We’ll see. 

people say you can see he has a suit when she pours paint over him. is that what you think too?

• Like 1