grim22

The Invisible Man | Feb 28 2020 | Will be available on VOD Friday March 20

12 minutes ago, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

Pre-sales are pointing to around $2.25m at Previews according to our members, which would be enough to lock a $30m+ OW.

If walkups are truly big like they usually are for Horror movies, it may match Get Out's OW.

Exciting!

hear hear! the club is looking better and better by a day. Myself and fma are seeing it tomorrow. :bop:

this was pretty amazing, loved Moss, the music & direction. I liked how Whannel didn't depend on cheap jump scares to get under your skin which is always a plus in horror movies. the writing gets a bit goofy at times with some plot conveniences but the ending is just awesome & rewarding.  4/5

almost on par with Us (2019) for me :bravo: 

this has huge potential for a breakout as the WoM will probably be great (unless Coronavirus infects everyone :thinking:).

Edited by RealLyre
  • Like 1

no, I totally have a clue. their horror isn't accessible and isn't even scary. WTF was The Lighthouse about? Eggers just pulled some shit out of his ass cause he couldn't escalate the conflict between Batz and Dafoe in a logical way. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 3