WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

6 minutes ago, Rth said:

Get ready to be blown

Get ready to be little sticky, little yellow, little brown take your pick or do a combo , just have a fresh pair

Watch this space

Something coming and its big

Somehow it seems to me that RTH has put on a Deadpool suit and been speaking these in the Deadpool tone teasing us all like DP did in all the trailers.

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, Blankments said:

Lol , they're carding us three times at Deadpool. Once when buying tickets, once when tickets are ripped, and once on actual theater entrance.

X gonna give it to me

Hey I got carded. Luckily, I always carry my driver's license with me.

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

There is exactly 0% chance IDR opens with 100M OW.

2 hours ago, nilephelan said:

I'll take that bet.  Name your price.  

What are you smoking @CJohn?  I'm with @nilephelan  What makes you think it will open poorly?

7 minutes ago, Baumer said:

What AN ENORMOUS PILE OF CRAP.

Ryan might be a lot of things but he is anything but a blank slate.  He is one of the most charismatic actors out there and his roles in Proposal and Safe House showcased that.  You obviously saw a completely different movie than I did and furthermore, Bullock was far from a draw before she did Proposal...after she did and it did well, then she became a draw.  That film had a lot to do with Reynolds.  

Was Proposal before or after the Blind Side?

My theater sold out Deadpool all day and all night.  I went to see it again today but had to settle for How to Be Single.  It was a good film and really funny.  But the theater was nuts, like Christmas busy.

Just now, Baumer said:

My theater sold out Deadpool all day and all night.  I went to see it again today but had to settle for How to Be Single.  It was a good film and really funny.  But the theater was nuts, like Christmas busy.

Sorry that you had to settle on being single as Deadpool didn't show up for you ;)

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Rth said:

Get ready to be blown

Get ready to be little sticky, little yellow, little brown take your pick or do a combo , just have a fresh pair

Watch this space

Something coming and its big

Don't leave us hanging like that Rth:ohmyzod:

Just now, ThiagoMaia said:

It's funny how Rth is like a king in this forum...

He's not "like a king"

He is the king...or queen....or whatever he chooses to be.

Usually he's the Asgardian GOD.