WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

7 minutes ago, jandrew said:

Yesterday morning, X Gone Give it to Ya was #72 on the Itunes hiphop charts. In one day its climbed all the way to #22, and #110 on the all-genre chart. And Shoop is sitting at #99.

Deadpool is clearly giving it to America and clearly giving DMX needed child support money.

Glad this song is getting new listeners.

5 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

We're gonna have 4 CBMs over 300M this year. What was that about superhero fatigue? 

Westerns had a good 40 year run. I give CBMs half that. 2002 to 2022. They will still be around, like the occasional western but the next generation will be on to the new best thing. AND Star Wars. :jedi:  :popcorn:

1 minute ago, SWXII said:

Westerns had a good 40 year run. I give CBMs half that. 2002 to 2022. They will still be around, like the occasional western but the next generation will be on to the new best thing. AND Star Wars. :jedi:  :popcorn:

With Warcraft and Assassin's Creed leading the pack, I don't think Video Game movies will be the next big thing. I hope it is something literally no one anticipated, like Swedish Art Movies or something.

71F27RpICbL._SL1200_.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

With Warcraft and Assassin's Creed leading the pack, I don't think Video Game movies will be the next big thing. I hope it is something literally no one anticipated, like Swedish Art Movies or something.

71F27RpICbL._SL1200_.jpg

Or maybe it will be the return of biker films! Come on you know you want that!

3 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Nah. They are here to stay. Star Wars is the one that I see taking a break after episode IX, a 4 to 5 years break, and then coming back strong again.

• Like 1