WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

53 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

Well, we say that now that DEADPOOL is a hit. Give Kitsch and the other 'cursed actors' good material, they could do well.

Eh, the problem between Reynolds and Kitsch is that while Reynolds may annoy a good number of people, he's never boring. Kitsch is pretty boring and that's worse.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Eh, the problem between Reynolds and Kitsch is that while Reynolds may annoy a good number of people, he's never boring. Kitsch is pretty boring and that's worse.

I thought he was good in JC. The movie was just not good.

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I wouldn't rule out 600m WW.

500m ww seems a lock to me.

I'm not some overseas guru, but it seems like these numbers would suggest 700 million is a definite possibility depending on markets remaining. Could do more. Is Matrix Reloaded in danger WW?

Edited by MrPink

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I'm not some overseas guru, but it seems like these numbers would suggest 700 million is a definite possibility depending on markets remaining. Could do more. Is Matrix Reloaded in danger WW?

700M WW is a lot without china.

6 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

700M WW is a lot without china.

I think we're on different wavelengths, I think you mean WW as in overseas...I'm including domestic total into WW #.

Which means 500 million overseas would be crazy.

11 minutes ago, MrPink said:

It has a few markets left to open like Spain, South Korea and Italy.