Travod

Best Scene in 2011

1. Drive- first five minutes 2. Tinker Tailor- Le Mer 3. 50/50- Anything from the last half hour, really, but I'll pick Adam's breakdown 4. Tree of Life- baby montage 5. MI4- Dubai 6. DH2- The Prince's Tale 7. The Muppets- Man or Muppet? 8. War Horse- last minute with the Gone with the Wind-esque cinematography 9. Bridesmaids- Shit in the sink 10. The Artist- Final dance number

In Shame,

Fassbender is on the train and it stops suddenly and everyone has toget off and there's cops and everyone thinks, "OH MY GOD SHE (Carey Mulligan) KILLED HERSELF" and then it wasn't her... and then shetries to kill herself a different way. -facepalm-

Also the three way surrealist heavy string music sex scene near the end.

Edited by Dragon Travtoo

LOL, I'm asking because I was reading a review where it said that it was enormous.

In the beginning he walks around his apartment twice in the same path and the camera is penis level, and then he pees and you watch him pee from the back for like 30 seconds. Just peeing. That's about it I think.

I certainly liked that part. I think Drive went over the top with the violence. I mean, I loved the part when that redhead's head was exploded, but him smashing the guy's face with his foot was just insane. I'm so glad it didn't get much recognition. It wasn't worthy of any of it.

I still can't understand why some people reacted badly to the violence in Drive. When I think of the film that's one of the last aspects that comes to mind. And frankly I'd rather a film showed the horrific consequences of violence than gave the audience a break and by cutting away early.