kayumanggi

THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD | 08.18.17 | trailer 1 on page 1

15 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It better be a red band trailer and not a joke like the green band trailer was. 

I think it can do $20M OW at the moment. The interest is there judging from the reactions the first trailer got. But I will have to see how the marketing goes for it because if it gets good marketing then I can see as high as 25M maybe a little bit higher and if the marketing sucks then I can see this flopping pretty badly too. 

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

It better be a red band trailer and not a joke like the green band trailer was. 

I think it can do $20M OW at the moment. The interest is there judging from the reactions the first trailer got. But I will have to see how the marketing goes for it because if it gets good marketing then I can see as high as 25M maybe a little bit higher and if the marketing sucks then I can see this flopping pretty badly too. 

There's a red band. It's in the trailer mix options for Baywatch.

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

There's a red band. It's in the trailer mix options for Baywatch.

I know. The first trailer to drop was a red band but then when GOTG2 dropped, they released a green band trailer that was meh (imo) so I'm hoping the second official one is red band and we don't get another green band trailer. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I know. The first trailer to drop was a red band but then when GOTG2 dropped, they released a green band trailer that was meh (imo) so I'm hoping the second official one is red band and we don't get another green band trailer. 

there is a green band version of this new red-band in this week's drive. 

and tare you referring to the UK teaser as the 'meh' one? Cause I'm sure we'll have another such international official trailer.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, antovolk said:

there is a green band version of this new red-band in this week's drive. 

and tare you referring to the UK teaser as the 'meh' one? Cause I'm sure we'll have another such international official trailer.

Possibly. Maybe I'm getting this green band trailer confused for the U.K. teaser lol 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I got this trailer at Guardians after Ragnarok, Star Wars, Wonder Woman, The Mummy, Spider-man, Kingsman, Dunkirk & Valerian - very much "which one of these is not like the others, which one of these doesn't belong".  Underwhelming.

It was the very first trailer when I saw GOTG on OD. If only I could have gotten Dunkirk or Valerian instead of Transformers :kitschjob: 

• Like 2