Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Terminator Genisys | July 1, 2015 | Crosses 400M WW, overtakes Fury Road | GB returns, Page 379!

Damn, that's some amazing artwork. Where was this effort in the marketing campaign? Any of those would've made epic posters. 

• Like 1

Yeah, nice artwork.

Too bad the movie wasnt as good.

(Honesty time: I've seen this twice, enjoyed the hell out of it both times).

• Like 2

18 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

Damn, that's some amazing artwork. Where was this effort in the marketing campaign? Any of those would've made epic posters. 

Then you won't have big close ups of Arnies face!

Watched this yesterday. Its was average, but damn yall made it sound like a total dumpster fire. It kept me entertained. Other than the 2002-esque effects, the action scenes were pretty solid. I mean how often do we get a helicopter chase?

Even Jai Courtney was passable, and Emelie Clarke was fun to look at. I thought the way they integrated Arnold and act one of Terminator 1 was solid too. There were flaws with the story and logic, but this couldve ended up much worse. Feels like this is as good as post T2 will ever get. Once it hits FX, ill keep the channel tuned.

• Like 2

I liked this movie at first, but the more I think about it, god this movie was fun to watch!

4 hours ago, John Marston said:

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/01/20/terminator-2-release-date-pulled

wonder if they will get the message or do yet another reboot 

Rights revert back to Cameron no matter what in a few years. The prospect of a restricted timetable no matter how long will make any new sequel or reboot look like desperate attempt at a petty cash grab.

14 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Rights revert back to Cameron no matter what in a few years. The prospect of a restricted timetable no matter how long will make any new sequel or reboot look like desperate attempt at a petty cash grab.

In 2019.

2 hours ago, Jay Beezy said:

Maybe Cameron can have a crossover with his Avatar movies. Have the humans send Terminators to take them out. B)

13 minutes ago, DMan7 said:

Maybe Cameron can have a crossover with his Avatar movies. Have the humans send Terminators to take them out. B)

Now that I would watch :)