Beginning on August 1, 2017 all free accounts will have the same avatar size as all paid accounts. This means you will be able to upload larger avatars on that day if you have a free account and this will no longer be a paid perk.

Neo

Terminator Genisys | July 1, 2015 | Crosses 400M WW, overtakes Fury Road | GB returns, Page 379!

pinocchio    191

Not if Arnold and maybe Hamilton return

Hamilton didn't want to return for TF3 and Arnie is just getting a little bit too old I would say...

Bitcher    91

True. On the other hand, if Cameron returned...

But that seems nigh impossible. A reboot then? Or maybe, just maybe, the franchise could be *gasp* left alone, for a change?

pinocchio    191

Why should Cameron ever return to Terminator? He already said "no" to a T3 movie, like Hamilton.Funny thing is, in a few years he will get the Terminator movie rights back anyway -- but he will still not use them I guess..

RichWS    17,450

Not if Arnold and maybe Hamilton return

What more can those two do with this? How many times can they go back to that well?

75Live    9,839

Hamilton didn't want to return for TF3 and Arnie is just getting a little bit too old I would say...

It would be the new, improved, aging Terminator ;)

Neo    10,729

If I am not mistaken that was post-surgery. He has a a few action roles through 2013, I would think he has to be in shape for these and we don't know his role in T5.

75Live    9,839

If I am not mistaken that was post-surgery. He has a a few action roles through 2013, I would think he has to be in shape for these and we don't know his role in T5.

Yeah if he was actually just some human guy in the film, he would be fine

pinocchio    191

You can't use anabolics like D-Bol and Primo forever to "shape up" again.Good ol' Stallone probably faces the same problem.

Thisguy    2

^ I don't understand why you have Arnie on your current avatar

Because he is awesome! Just because I'm a fan doesn't mean I'm too blind to see that he would bring nothing to the terminator franchise in its current direction.Terminator needs a Director not an actor star from the 90's Edited by Thisguy

pinocchio    191

There was Running Man yesterday on german TV. Primetime. Couldn't watch it because it was just that edited version for little kids or whatsoever.