Ash Skywalker

Only the Brave (formerly known as Granite Mountain Hotshots) | Director Joseph Kosinski | Josh Brolin, Miles Teller, Jeff Bridges, Taylor Kitsch...Oct 20th 2017

30 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Gotta say, I got the trailer for this at Detroit and I can't say much about it. Good cast, I guess.

Really? I think it looks phenomenal.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Stutterng baumer Denbrough said:

Really? I think it looks phenomenal.

Hits me hard, close to home. Seeing what thousands of people in my province have been and are still going through this summer. I support a film that serves as a reminder to the bravery of those who fight fires and keep thousands of people save.

• Like 5

And you have to wonder about how the massive wildfires in California, which are now dominating the news, will impact this. The Marketing is going to have to be very careful not to look like it is exploiting a real life tragedy..same problem GeoStrom has.

Edited by dudalb

6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

And you have to wonder about how the massive wildfires in California, which are now dominating the news, will impact this. The Marketing is going to have to be very careful not to look like it is exploiting a real life tragedy..same problem GeoStrom has.

Both this and Geostorm are looking to come and go with no one really caring about either so that won't be a problem.

23 minutes ago, dudalb said:

It Will Be....

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Oh hell, why does Miles Teller have to be the lone survivor? :gold: 

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Both this and Geostorm are looking to come and go with no one really caring about either so that won't be a problem.

I'm still expecting 11-12M for this because it's such a dad movie.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:
  Hide contents

Oh hell, why does Miles Teller have to be the lone survivor? :gold: 

I'm still expecting 11-12M for this because it's such a dad movie.

Spoiler

The lone survivor will actually be Taylor Kitsch to make up for him not being the lone survivor in Lone Survivor