kayumanggi

PATRIOT'S DAY | 12.21.16 | Lionsgate | final gross ● 31.89 M

• Community Manager
On 4/6/2016 at 8:41 AM, Alpha said:

I guess this is one case where you could prefer Hollywood whitewashing.

I don't know if I'm going to see this movie (I pretty much was in my dorm during the bombing and my dorm was smack dab between where the bombings happened and where the MIT shootings took place so the event is pretty much seared to my brain) but man Alex Wolff looks a lot like the bomber that got caught.

3 hours ago, Water Bottle said:

I don't know if I'm going to see this movie (I pretty much was in my dorm during the bombing and my dorm was smack dab between where the bombings happened and where the MIT shootings took place so the event is pretty much seared to my brain) but man Alex Wolff looks a lot like the bomber that got caught.

My younger sister who was in BU during this is giving the picture a big side-eye about how it;s gonna be.

• Like 1

Reznor/Ross was the biggest bombshell in the trailer in front of Deepwater Horizon. It looks alright but I don't really see the point of us following Marky Mark (a cop working the marathon) when I'd imagine Simmons or Goodman (whichever one is involved with the investigation part) would be a much more fascinating point of view.

I guess that also just goes with me not liking Marky Mark and being annoyed this and Deepwater Horizon had great supporting casts yet we spend most of our time with him

• Like 1