chasmmi

Chas' Box Office Summer Game | We Have a Winner: Congratulations to DamienRoc on a game well Played. Special mention to darkelf as the runner up and Chewy into 3rd (had a fantastic pre-season score!) | Ya all come for the winter game ya here!

5 minutes ago, HeyItsMoses said:

Also, do we message you our predictions/answers, or do we answer them in the thread?

Put all your answers in a single post in this linked thread: 

If you use the supplied template, you get a base 10k bonus just for making scoring a bit easier.

It's also worth pointing out -- if you're not already aware -- that there are weekly questions (and sometimes Spur of the Moment questions (SOTMs) that're worth plenty of points (and in some cases, you'll lose points if you don't answer). All of those questions will be posted in the Chasmmi's Summer Game subforum.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, HeyItsMoses said:

Question about the point system: If you call, let's say, the top 15 right, and get 2m points, do you automatically get the 500k points for calling any 10 films also?

Points are not accumulative when covering the same topic. SO the bonuses for getting 10/15, 11/15 etc you only receive the highest one you earned.

In general though the 2M for getting the top 15 correct is just there to look pretty. Same as how the top prize in Mcdonalds Monopoly is a house or whatever, its nice to see but the most anyone is going to actually win is a cheeseburger :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Baumer said:

Chas the deadline in the title is now about 17 hours.....I changed that for you.

thanks,

one oif the most confusing things about being in Korea is telling an American Forum that they have until Midnight to do something when it is already 4pm on a Friday afternoon :D

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, chasmmi said:

thanks,

one oif the most confusing things about being in Korea is telling an American Forum that they have until Midnight to do something when it is already 4pm on a Friday afternoon :D

I think we are in the same timezone just i'm on the southern hemisphere.... :)

• Like 1

oh and still reviewing.. further minor issues :

@Infernus  Part F Total Grosses are not answered.  (given you''ve already edited since the first deadline....)

@firedeep - You didn't answer the 30 Questions by yours truely :sadben:(not sure if you tried to answer week 0 though)

Seriously considered making some edits to my lists after watching the reactions to the pre-CW trailers (Star Trek and, surprisingly, Warcraft, were particularly big, ID2 was fairly well received, and people seemed unimpressed with Alice), plus, Regal is now incorporating Angry Birds into their pre-movie membership video), but who's to say I'd make the correct changes? And I figure I'm due for 25-30k points which would require a couple correct guesses. I prefer certainty to rolling the dice, so I'll stay put.

Edited by Wrath

49 minutes ago, Wrath said:

Seriously considered making some edits to my lists after watching the reactions to the pre-CW trailers (Star Trek and, surprisingly, Warcraft, were particularly big, ID2 was fairly well received, and people seemed unimpressed with Alice), plus, Regal is now incorporating Angry Birds into their pre-movie membership video), but who's to say I'd make the correct changes? And I figure I'm due for 25-30k points which would require a couple correct guesses. I prefer certainty to rolling the dice, so I'll stay put.

What Warcraft trailer did they showed? please don´t tell me it was the dubstep one.

25 minutes ago, Infernus said:

I ended up being just a little late for the second and third parts of week 1. The topic got closed while I was editing :( 

PM me and @chasmmiwith your answers and we will include at our discretion.....:ph34r:

• Like 4