kayumanggi

Tuesday Numbers: 6.10 M ZOOTOPIA | 2.57 M 10 CLOVERFIELD LANE | 1.41 M DEADPOOL

6 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Damn, Zootopia is killing it :blink:

If Moana underperforms, then THIS will be the Inside Out to Moana's Good Dinosaur, when most of us thought it was gonna be the other way around :lol:

So I see the parallels have shifted from the Disney Renaissance Era to Pixar circa 2015. :D

• Like 2

This is likely the baseline for the weekend

Wed: 4.3m 

Thu: 4.5m

Fri: 9m

Sat: 12.6m

Sun: 8.8m

Wknd: 30.6m (-41%)

I dont think that'll happen though, I think it plays better.

Wed: 4.3m

Thus: 4.5m

Fri: 9.2m

Sat: 15.2m

Sun: 10.9m

Wknd: 35.3m (-32%)

Best case is probably

Wed: 4.6m

Thus: 4.8m

Fri: 10.1m

Sat: 17.7m

Sun: 13.3m

Wknd: 41.1m (-20%)

Edited by The Panda
  • Like 2

10 Cloverfield Lane's 1st Tuesday had a ~22% increase on the original Cloverfield's 1st one (2.115M). Not bad at all. Solid legs indicator maybe?

EDIT: Also, iirc, Deadpool was at 708M WW after the weekend. W/Monday and Tuesday's nearly 3M domestic haul combined, that would put Deadpool at least on 710M. If that can be confirmed, than Deadpool has just passed The Amazingly Awful Spider-Man 2 globally (709M WW) :excited:

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

10 Cloverfield Lane's 1st Tuesday had a ~22% increase on the original Cloverfield's 1st one (2.115M). Not bad at all. Solid legs indicator maybe?

EDIT: Also, iirc, Deadpool was at 708M WW after the weekend. W/Monday and Tuesday's nearly 3M domestic haul combined, that would put Deadpool at least on 710M. If that can be confirmed, than Deadpool has just passed The Amazingly Awful Spider-Man 2 globally (709M WW) :excited:

Not a good comparison as a) Cloverfield's tuesday was the day back after a school holiday and b ) this is the normal effect of a spring break week

so looks like about +32.5% give or take a tenth or so.... should fall -30% today to around 4.2-4.3 as Panda pointed out..... Good run is showing itself the question becomes can we go from Good to great and from great to spectacular (4x+)

Looks like the spring break effect is in full now with such great increases.

8 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Not a good comparison as a) Cloverfield's tuesday was the day back after a school holiday and b ) this is the normal effect of a spring break week

Still, it's a bit relieving that it did increase rather than match or decrease the original's numbers in some form, but I guess the real test of how well it'll perform will be this weekend. I think a 50% drop is the very minimal base, but I don't think it will spike as bad as the original did. Not from the looks of it, at least.

Edited by MCKillswitch123