Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

5 hours ago, Proxima Olive said:

presale multiple will be will high 

looks like it.

TR was the highest I've seen at 5.5x

Ramp just did 2.7m from 1430 to 1500 totaling 35.6m. 5.4m per hour for 7 more hours plus 10-15m for primetime takes it into the 80s and 6x PS.

Minimum  260m/$41m OW like TR

probably 315m/$50m+ OW if it gets well into the 80s and bumps 50% tomorrow

RPO OD was 85m and had an unprecedented 80% saturday bump.  390m/$62m OW. This is the upper reach and possible

Edited by POTUS

17 minutes ago, POTUS said:

looks like it.

TR was the highest I've seen at 5.5x

Ramp just did 2.7m from 1430 to 1500 totaling 35.6m. 5.4m per hour for 7 more hours plus 10-15m for primetime takes it into the 80s and 6x PS.

Minimum  260m/$41m OW like TR

probably 315m/$50m+ OW if it gets well into the 80s and bumps 50% tomorrow

RPO OD was 85m and had an unprecedented 80% saturday bump.  390m/$62m OW. This is the upper reach and possible

Wom good? I mean other than the rating from maoyan

On 05/02/2018 at 5:32 AM, Gavin Feng said:

10 days+ 11 hours

Monster Hunt 2  -  96.3m

Detective Chinatown  -  56.4m

Monster Hunt 2 is over ¥100M in overall ticket pre-sale 257 hours before opening(the earliest showtimes would start at 6:00am Feb.16), easily breaking the pre-sale record of FASTEST TO ¥100M set by The Fate of the Furious(86 hours before opening).

As I see it is projected to make $200-220M on 3-day debut.

This is a somewhat comparable point in time for Us and Them. Currently at 20.2m OD. For a non-CNY release that's pretty impressive

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

49 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

This is a somewhat comparable point in time for Us and Them. Currently at 20.2m OD. For a non-CNY release that's pretty impressive

And both Monster Hunt 2 and Detective Chinatown 2 were sequels. I guess that it is harder for original films to get big presales figures.

Is it possible that we have another local beast just 2 months after CNY? It seems crazy.

1 hour ago, peludo said:

And both Monster Hunt 2 and Detective Chinatown 2 were sequels. I guess that it is harder for original films to get big presales figures.

Is it possible that we have another local beast just 2 months after CNY? It seems crazy.

I just noticed that too, was 9m a few days ago.  Itll get to 100m+ in PS at this rate.

Is it YA? if so, it'll be PS heavy(just2xPS) and massive OD frontload, just 4-5x

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 1

On 2018/4/18 at 1:09 AM, POTUS said:

I just noticed that too, was 9m a few days ago.  Itll get to 100m+ in PS at this rate.

Is it YA? if so, it'll be PS heavy(just2xPS) and massive OD frontload, just 4-5x

it's more like So Young and Ex3

than once upon time.Director Rene Liu once was singer and actress.Her songs were very popular among age 20-30 women.The film title is from Her song.

Edited by bangbingchan

4 hours ago, bangbingchan said:

it's more like So Young and Ex3

than once upon time.Director Rene Liu once was singer and actress.Her songs were very popular among age 20-30 women.The film title is from Her song.

So Young 2 fell out of bed on the dailies like OUaT.  Ex 3 had more of a typical run out of the gate

Us and Them continues to go up 20% daily. I doubt it will bump 50-75% on its last 2 days since its YA and a PS frontload but just maintaining this 20% pace will get it to 150m in PS. Just a 2 PS multi gets it a 300m OD, then I assume 200m and 140m the next 2 days