Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

42 minutes ago, POTUS said:

So Young 2 fell out of bed on the dailies like OUaT.  Ex 3 had more of a typical run out of the gate

Us and Them continues to go up 20% daily. I doubt it will bump 50-75% on its last 2 days since its YA and a PS frontload but just maintaining this 20% pace will get it to 150m in PS. Just a 2 PS multi gets it a 300m OD, then I assume 200m and 140m the next 2 days

He meant So Young 2013 which has incredible box office n rank #3 of the year.

19 hours ago, POTUS said:

So Young 2 fell out of bed on the dailies like OUaT.  Ex 3 had more of a typical run out of the gate

Us and Them continues to go up 20% daily. I doubt it will bump 50-75% on its last 2 days since its YA and a PS frontload but just maintaining this 20% pace will get it to 150m in PS. Just a 2 PS multi gets it a 300m OD, then I assume 200m and 140m the next 2 days

No.I mean So Young(2013).it's the very first youth film.it's also directed by famous actress.it's not only a YA film But nostalgic film.80s-90s story is popular since So Young.US and Them is also a nostalgic film.So it's has more potential than general YA film

Edited by bangbingchan

2 hours ago, fmpro said:

Avengers presales has begun :ohmyzod:

damn, 21 days out. will be interesting to track. At 2500 and going up quickly. Lets see a couple days after 10k are listed.

I doubt it beats FF8's OW. Its 22m longer at 2h40m. Thats 1 less show per day per screen. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, POTUS said:

damn, 21 days out. will be interesting to track. At 2500 and going up quickly. Lets see a couple days after 10k are listed.

I doubt it beats FF8's OW. Its 22m longer at 2h40m. Thats 1 less show per day per screen. 

Only 11 minutes longer, at 2:29. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, The Mad Titan said:

I didn't ask that. I asked how the numbers IW currently has compare with Fast 8 at the same time. I don't expect it to make $390m. 

POTUS said 14 days out FF8 started, IW starting 21 days out. So they won't be at all comparable until a couple days before OD

• Like 2

23 hours ago, POTUS said:

IW at 1.3m at 1am sunday

2m end of Sunday night 19 days out. About 54% rise and in about 15k screens at this point

BP was about about 2.5 at 11 days out and Thor 3 was about 0.8m 9 days out

Edited by ZeeSoh
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

Yes its good. Running far ahead of BP which itself had a very good start. Also running more than double ahead of Thor Ragnarok with more than double the days out

In this moment with 20 days to go what is your prediction for the OW in China?