Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

That´s straight up horrible and embarrassing. I know this movie is out on streaming and was released months ago but I thought it would better than this. I thought $10M was lowballing but with numbers being that low even that seems hard now. Wonder if Ant-Man will suffer same fate. WTS for Ant-Man is lower than WF... Thought after seeing the WTS that MCU would be stronger...

2 hours ago, GOGODanca said:

how do you check presales?

http://piaofang.maoyan.com/?date=2016-05-05 

This one that was posted on page 2 is the one I use to keep a eye on ticket sales from time to time

• Disbelief 1

7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Opening  on par with Black Panther would be bad right? 

terrible, wakanda forever atleast had the excuse of already being available on streaming by the time it dropped on china, ant-man3 is the first legit new release in china since ffh and the previous one did 120m over there

21 minutes ago, thajdikt said:

But WF tickets went on sale Feb 2. Not Feb 4. There´s a two day difference here. Unless I´m totally misunderstanding here.

Idk what "at the same time" means here, does it mean 3 days before release or does it mean 1st day presales?

28 minutes ago, Willowra said:

Idk what "at the same time" means here, does it mean 3 days before release or does it mean 1st day presales?

The way he worded his tweet made it seem like it´s WF first day (which is wrong) so would assume that´s what he mean.

20 minutes ago, Issac Newton said:

Whatever do not follow @Luiz. He is full of conflicts and misunderstanding. 

There is still ½ hr for Day 1 to complete.

Yeah, not the first time...