Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

4 hours ago, bgs said:

Oh man, Presales is very slow today, one Chinese friend of mine has told me that backlash has already started among Chinese fans becoz of RDJ absence, Some are saying that they will boycott endgame now , it's not looking good now, can anybody confirm 😫😫😫

"ban me please" Ban me so good.

9 minutes ago, Olive said:

I'm not tracking it, seems not much more than maoyan

Like people where saying it has been stuck on the same number for 6 hours now, sure it's not a bug?

(talking about maoyan)

Edited by pepsa

15 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Like people where saying it has been stuck on the same number for 6 hours now, sure it's not a bug?

(talking about maoyan)

normal for big presalers, many shows are locked by theater owners(not "real" BO), they are just released as new empty seats, maoyan should decrease, but I said moyan PS won't go down so it stays the same for hours.

bad English ,hope you understand.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Olive said:

normal for big presalers, many shows are locked by theater owners(not "real" BO), they are just released as new empty seats, maoyan should decrease, but I said moyan PS won't go down so it stays the same for hours.

bad English ,hope you understand.

Your english is good.🙂

From official RDJ fan club on Weibo:

A chartered plane was supposed to take off at 11am yesterday from Shanghai departing for Seoul to pick him up.

The plane kept delayed and delayed until 6pm when airport officials announced that RDJ will instead catch Korean airline to Shanghai.

I supposed he had had it with the delay and caught a flight back to US. (This part is my guessing)

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, jordantan29 said:

From official RDJ fan club on Weibo:

A chartered plane was supposed to take off at 11am yesterday from Shanghai departing for Seoul to pick him up.

The plane kept delayed and delayed until 6pm when airport officials announced that RDJ will instead catch Korean airline to Shanghai.

I supposed he had had it with the delay and caught a flight back to US. (This part is my guessing)

Also posted on Weibo though I haven't seen conformation elsewhere - Reportedly there was some aviation event going on in Shanghai that wouldn't allow private planes to land, he waited - then flew commercial to Shanghai but then had to leave to go back to the U.S. for a personal emergency.  If true I hope everything's OK at home.

• Like 1

http://m.cbooo.cn/?showdate=2019-04-24&week=3

CBO, which is usually low in PS is at

MN      82

OD     102

Th       24

So is Maoyan overstating and waiting for PS to catch up, or is it a glitch/upgrade and we should expect a jump in PS soon?      

Edit: OD just moved up to 108.2,  MN at 83 on Maoyan

Edit 2: 30m later,  MN bumped to 90m, 28.3k shows.  OD 111.2m, 151.4k shows.   Th-Sun have not moved

On 4/17/2019 at 3:54 AM, FlashMaster659 said:

Endgame pre-sales now at ¥301.6m

Edit:     Total PS at  304.7m

Edit 2: 30m later,   315m 

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, POTUS 2020 said:

http://m.cbooo.cn/?showdate=2019-04-24&week=3

CBO, which is usually low in PS is at

MN      82

OD     102

Th       24

So is Maoyan overstating and waiting for PS to catch up, or is it a glitch/upgrade and we should expect a jump in PS soon?      

Edit OD just moved up to 108.2,  MN at 83 on Maoyan

Someone wake Charlie up, or do the summary :D