Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

55 minutes ago, POTUS said:

I hope Maoyan is partially down because the rate is low. Didnt update at all from 1230 to 1300. Then 1.6m from 1300-1330.

MN only ticked up 400k and should be running over 2m per hour

Crazy high

Last hour and a half was 4 mill. Needs to pick up tonight to hit 200 mill PS.

Looks tough atm

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Last hour and a half was 4 mill. Needs to pick up tonight to hit 200 mill PS.

Looks tough atm

Ill settle for 190m.  Could be a higher PS multi or a big bump on sat if it falls short.

141.25m at 1430 running at 2.6m p/h

PS should run until 3am

3 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Ill settle for 190m.  Could be a higher PS multi or a big bump on sat if it falls short.

PS should run until 3am

If that will be the case, what will be your OW hunch for this?

11 minutes ago, POTUS said:

PS should run until 3am

Yeah. Looks more like 190 mill atm

PS OD multiplier will be really interesting. Anything from 2-2,75 can happen i guess

• Like 1

I thought yesterday that this was rising commensurate to the screens being added and so far it looks like I am right. Only about 10-12k screens have been added today and it has risen only 13% so far. 

If 190k screens are really gonna happen then about 25k screens remains and when they are added the PS will rise by 25% or so as well. If only 180k screens are gonna be allocated then only 15k screens remain and it will only rise about 15-20% more. 

I think in the end its gonna end up increasing 35-40% only today. 

180m OD PS

MN - 65

OD - 180*2.5 = 450

Sat - 520

Sun - 365

=============

Total = 1400m Yuan or $220m USD. 

I am not sure about the Saturday number though. Sat PS looks very strong right now and so it could increase way more than the 15% increase I have given it. But yeah for now this is my prediction. 

• Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

15 minutes ago, ZeeSoh said:

I thought yesterday that this was rising commensurate to the screens being added and so far it looks like I am right. Only about 10-12k screens have been added today and it has risen only 13% so far. 

If 190k screens are really gonna happen then about 25k screens remains and when they are added the PS will rise by 25% or so as well. If only 180k screens are gonna be allocated then only 15k screens remain and it will only rise about 15-20% more. 

I think in the end its gonna end up increasing 35-40% only today. 

180m OD PS

MN - 65

OD - 180*2.5 = 450

Sat - 520

Sun - 365

=============

Total = 1400m Yuan or $220m USD. 

I am not sure about the Saturday number though. Sat PS looks very strong right now and so it could increase way more than the 15% increase I have given it. But yeah for now this is my prediction. 

Thats only a 15% bump on Sat.  FF8 was 17%.  IW should play much stronger and the PS back that up.

At least 54m more on sat and then 38m more on sunday.  $235m+ if your OD is correct

Also, I think the PS multi will be a tad higher if PS come in at 180. It'll have less saturation than FF8, more room for walk ups

Edited by POTUS
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, POTUS said:

Thats only a 15% bump on Sat.  FF8 was 17%.  IW should play much stronger and the PS back that up.

At least 54m more on sat and then 38m more on sunday.  $235m if your OD is correct

Also, I think the PS multi will be a tad higher if PS come in at 180. It'll have less saturation than FF8, more room for walk ups

I know I am being very conservative with my saturday numbers but on the other hand I think OD PS may come in even smaller than 180. Its 4:30 and PS is only up 13.6%. Usually I have seen over the past 2 days that midpoint for PS is 5pm. 

So lets say it gets to 14.5% in the next half hour which will take it to 29% till midnight. Lets give an extra 6% till tomorrow morning for a total increase of 35% and a final PS of 173

With this PS the number then becomes 

MN - 65

OD- 430

Sat - 540 (25% jump)

Sun - 380

=============

Total - 1415 Yuan or $222m USD

But I hope you are right about the walk up and a higher OD multi part

Edited by ZeeSoh